Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just finished cleaning my car out.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
I took a shower today, brushed my teeth, combed my hair, cleaned my room, washed my penis and just finished detailing my car. (Sorry for bragging @LastGerman)

Where is my wife?!

You forgot about posting on twitter that you respect women.

You didn’t report whether you washed your balls or not.

No roastie for you.

Read your bible bro don't forget

Where is my wife?!

You have a driver licence and a car. That is much better than a female since they cannot mogg you. I really want to have my own car with a driver licence. I would go inside of it and sleep. I would take care of him and drive him. But that is nothing but a mere dream...

Last edited:
You have a driver licence and a car. That is much better than a female since they cannot mogg you. I really want to have my own car with a drive rlicence. I would go inside of it and sleep. I would take care of him and drive him. But that is nothing but a mere dream...
I will fly to Germany and train you on how to drive a car. I know how to drive manual transmission unlike a lot of Americans.

No, that is emasculating.
No it’s not, we will do it while shirtless and then we will drive around until we find cute women (that will be hard in Germany) and then lift them. We can jump into the car and drive away before we get into trouble. We will be masculine bros.

No it’s not, we will do it while shirtless and then we will drive around until we find cute women (that will be hard in Germany) and then lift them.

I only use my penis to lift them. I also hope that your pectoral muscles are also big.

We can jump into the car and drive away before we get into trouble. We will be masculine bros.

But I will not go inside of that car because it would mogg me. Instead I will be running next to it with the same speed while I am shirtless and a female is attached to my penis.

You have a driver licence and a car. That is much better than a female since they cannot mogg you. I really want to have my own car with a driver licence. I would go inside of it and sleep. I would take care of him and drive him. But that is nothing but a mere dream...
bro get a license for like 50 bucks and buy a piece of shit car for like 1200

Was it also a nice Mercedes or BMW 3 Series Coupé?

Was it also a nice Mercedes or BMW 3 Series Coupé?
Bentley with gold plated wheels, what kind of peasant drives a Mercedes? Hahahahaha.

Bentley with gold plated wheels, what kind of peasant drives a Mercedes? Hahahahaha.
Peasant? Mercedes is ze Deutsche nobel class. Adolf Hitler also owned a black Daimler. I'm questioning your biased attitude.

Peasant? Mercedes is ze Deutsche nobel class. Adolf Hitler also owned a black Daimler. I'm questioning your biased attitude.
I don’t actually have a Bentley, I was joking. I’d love to have a Mercedes or BMW but they are expensive to buy and even more expensive to maintain and repair.

I drive a cheap ass Japanese econobox that’s easy to repair, has cheap parts and gets 45 mpg. If I was wealthy, I’d get a V8 Mercedes and cruise around sucking gas at 20 mpg.

It's a useful skill to drive stick. But brutally fucking honest? Stick sucks balls. My next car will have automatic transmission. Fuck this stupid shifting, it gets on my nerves so bad.

I don’t actually have a Bentley, I was joking. I’d love to have a Mercedes or BMW but they are expensive to buy and even more expensive to maintain and repair.

I drive a cheap ass Japanese econobox that’s easy to repair, has cheap parts and gets 45 mpg. If I was wealthy, I’d get a V8 Mercedes and cruise around sucking gas at 20 mpg.
It's right that those cars are way more expensive to maintain and repair but you actually don't have to be wealthy to drive a luxury car. I am a wageslave and own an old Benz myself. JFL at saving money.

It's a useful skill to drive stick. But brutally fucking honest? Stick sucks balls. My next car will have automatic transmission. Fuck this stupid shifting, it gets on my nerves so bad.
I enjoy it myself, would never drive an automatic unless I had to.

It’s also funny to pull up at a stop light and absolutely smoke dumb ass teens in V8 Dodge Chargers with sludge-o-matics. My 4 cylinder subcompact is surprisingly fast accelerating on take off but a V8 is a lot faster in a long stretch.
It's right that those cars are way more expensive to maintain and repair but you actually don't have to be wealthy to drive a luxury car. I am a wageslave and own an old Benz myself. JFL at saving money.
I had a older diesel Benz, like a 1982 240D. Was a cool car but it rusted away here in the rust belt of America. If I moved to an area with mild winters or no winters, I’d buy a older luxury car and take good care of it. Doesn’t matter what you do though here, they all rust away eventually even if you undercoat them.

Last edited:
I enjoy it myself, would never drive an automatic unless I had to.

It’s also funny to pull up at a stop light and absolutely smoke dumb ass teens in V8 Dodge Chargers with sludge-o-matics. My 4 cylinder subcompact is surprisingly fast accelerating on take off but a V8 is a lot faster in a long stretch.

I had a older diesel Benz, like a 1982 240D. Was a cool car but it rusted away here in the rust belt of America. If I moved to an area with mild winters or no winters, I’d buy a older luxury car and take good care of it. Doesn’t matter what you do though here, they all rust away eventually even if you undercoat them.
I would also prefer 4cyl. If I had a lot of cash, I would get a few cars. I would never daily drive a V8. My poor wallet. I'm also more of a cruiser myself. I used to speed on the autobahn, but it's a terrible cope. You barely save any time and just get stressed and tired.

1 out of 10 times I drive fast and enjoy the stick, but 9 times out of 10 I just want to reach my destination and not think about anything.

Jordan Cuckerson would be proud
You must be chad by now

>you're not entitled to a foid, ankwell
>well, what should I do to get a foid then?
>respect womyn and wash your penis
>I did that and that didn't work
repeat ad infinitum

Driverlicensepillcopers incoming. My vehicles could use some cleaning

>well, what should I do to get a foid then?
>respect womyn and wash your penis
>I did that and that didn't work
repeat ad infinitum
I hope some day someone says that to me in person so I can smash their face in with the nearest object.

mogs me because car
@LastGerman

Nice. My car was so dirty that I couldn't even take it through the express wash. I had to pay some Mexicans $50 to hand wash it. They detailed it, put a fresh coat of wax, and cleaned the interior too. I need to wash it more regularly so this won't happen again.

Nice. My car was so dirty that I couldn't even take it through the express wash. I had to pay some Mexicans $50 to hand wash it. They detailed it, put a fresh coat of wax, and cleaned the interior too. I need to wash it more regularly so this won't happen again.
JFL at paying to wash your car. I just bought a $1 bottle of soap at the Dollar store and ran a bucket of water from a garden hose. It took me maybe 15 minutes in total and $1.

Cleans me. Senpai

Even though I have a license, there's literally nowhere to go for me besides work

JFL at paying to wash your car. I just bought a $1 bottle of soap at the Dollar store and ran a bucket of water from a garden hose. It took me maybe 15 minutes in total and $1.
My driveway isn't suitable for washing a car. It's super narrow, and has walls on each side. Also, at the floor of the driveway, my house is raised up, so the soap and water and shit would damage the base of the house. My car needed to be waxed anyways

Can you come clean my apartment. It's so messy and in need of scrubbing.

Mogs me because car