Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just finished making this Trystan Terrell (St ChadslayerCel) mosaic, from the faces of Incel (and wannabe's) Mass Killers from 1900's-Present Day

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
The below image is compressed so is low quality. The original was far too big to attach here, but a link to download the original (which is much better quality) is below this preview image:

Digital 16 16 3199x3186

incase you haven't heard of him, he was an Autist Truecel who went E.R last May and shot a Chad and unfortunately another (Incel) also, though perhaps he saved him from a life of misery. Chad tried being a hero apparently, and stopped him from killing more, so the media have portayed him anyway. Naturally, the media rarely mention the Incel who died.

Pics of him:

301 1
Trystan Andrew Terrell lailasnews
13315570 0 image a 9 1557440177667

Some articles about him:

Pics of the Chad he killed:

IMG 3286
5cca26a68adb2image

Video of St ChadSlayerCel getting arrested and smiling, answering a reporters question with : "Yeah I went in and shot some guy's."

Last edited:
Soy face in the 2nd column 4th row

This is hurting my brain. I can see him yet its all made up of pictures :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
How is your laptop running so far?

Great work man.

I loved the part where he killed the Chad ngl. I would pay a thousand dollars to see the look on that whore's face when she heard that he died. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Lmao fucking hell lad this is great

Lifefuel because chad died and foid cries

I know, his name is Timothy Smith. He went E.R on his Oneitis and the (married) Chad she was having an affair with a few months ago.

It was a fair duel tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back