Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just found a condom under my keyboard

VST

VST

Banned
-
Wtf, honestly, what the fuck.

Why would my parents put it there?
Like I never brought a woman home, fuck I never even kissed a female, what the fuck would I need a condom for? I never even bought condoms for myself.
They literally put it under my keyboard for me to find, they know I would find it since I am on my computer during every single spare minute I get.
Fuck me they really have high expectations of me if they think I'll use it before the 2025 expiry date.
Fuck I literally spent £50 on lego's just hours ago, and now this? I am not ready for this shit.

Why would they do this? Do they want me to bring a girl home or something? Are they mocking me (I'm not bad looking so idk)?
Fuck, that put unnecessary pressure on me. I just hope I don't find an entire box stashed somewhere.

You got any siblings that could be fucking with you?

So you can jerk off with out cumming all over the place. Your mom is probably tired of washing all your crusty sheets and socks lol

So you can jerk off with out cumming all over the place. Your mom is probably tired of washing all your crusty sheets and socks lol

I always cum in my foreskin and then dump it in the toilet.

Holy shit this is the most disgusting thing I've read today. The term cumcel has a double meaning now in your case, kek.

What the actual fuck. How long is your forskin and how the fuck do you keep it in there without leaking? Do you just walk to the restroom with dick in hand? Like that sounds fucking gross lol

Holy shit this is the most disgusting thing I've read today. The term cumcel has a double meaning now in your case, kek.

Why is it disgusting lol?
I literally just hold the tip of my foreskin when cumming, literally avoiding all skin on semen contact except the foreskin ofc.

Lol. I wish I could do that. I am uncut with small foreskin.

What the actual fuck. How long is your forskin and how the fuck do you keep it in there without leaking? Do you just walk to the restroom with dick in hand? Like that sounds fucking gross lol
Lol, the toilet is just across from my room and my parents are always downstairs and my brother is usually either downstairs or in his room playing video games.

No one has caught me yet.

I literally just hold the tip of my foreskin when cumming, literally avoiding all skin on semen contact except the foreskin ofc.

1. How does all of the cum fit

2. Just purchase some tissues man

I can only imagine the amount of dick cheese and dried cum you have swirling in your dick

I can only imagine the amount of dick cheese and dried cum you have swirling in your dick

I mean if he scrubs his dick hard after every time he does this, he should be fine on that front.

1. How does all of the cum fit

2. Just purchase some tissues man

I literally fap 2-3 times a day so there is never enough cum to fill the entire foreskin.
Sometimes it does leak so I just clean it up with tissues.

Lol, the toilet is just across from my room and my parents are always downstairs and my brother is usually either downstairs or in his room playing video games.

No one has caught me yet.
you probably have been sited and thats why they but the condom under your keyboard, so you can stop jerking of like a lunatic and just let the condom hold the jizz and not your fucking forskin lol

They have false hope for you. It's nice but sad at the same time.

I mean if he scrubs his dick hard after every time he does this, he should be fine on that front.
well he says he does this like 3 times a day so like after the third time imagine how dirty that shit is

well he says he does this like 3 times a day so like after the third time imagine how dirty that shit is

Then his new condom habit is going to be expensive as fuck to keep up with.

Then his new condom habit is going to be expensive as fuck to keep up with.
lol better than that nasty shit he does. I mean how hard is it to invest on some tissues or napkins tho

I literally cringed reading that. What the actual fuck dude

adln6eXy_o.gif

plaugh.gif

lol better than that nasty shit he does. I mean how hard is it to invest on some tissues or napkins tho

Oi nigga, it ain't even that bad lmao.
It pretty much never has any cheese on it even when I don't clean it.

I literally fap 2-3 times a day so there is never enough cum to fill the entire foreskin.
Sometimes it does leak so I just clean it up with tissues.

Dude please fucking stop

Dude please fucking stop

Lol, anyways why are you silly cunts so obsessed with my dick cheese anyways?
It's not like any woman is going to see it and I wash it before going outside?

laugh2.gif

I am fucking crying

Anyway, could we go back to discussing what is in the post and not my nutting habits?

legos are so nice but so expensive

I'm surprised more people don't do it.
So many jewish foreskinless fakecels calling me disgusting for doing it.
They don't have foreskin so they don't understand that you can pinch the top closed to not release cum.

The closest i can come to relating to this is getting condoms in one of my birthday cards from my cousin. My twin brother who got the good genetics ended up asking me if i still had mine cause he ran out.

Also, cum into a tissue like everyone else what the actual fuck.

how old are you op

Your parents are trolling you hard.

I'm surprised more people don't do it.
So many jewish foreskinless fakecels calling me disgusting for doing it.

i'm uncut and have a foreskin. i just find it hilarious that you do such a thing.

it must be incredibly uncomfortable

bruh they probably want you to jack off with a condom instead having cum leaking onto the floor from your foreskin holding method

Wtf kind of stuff am i'm reading on this forum today? Screw this, i'm off this board early tonight.