Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just found my graduation photos

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-

You can probably look yours up too if you graduated in the US and your high school used this website to process your photos

I hate seeing pics of me in high school, this was complete suifuel.. I just happen to be interested for some reason :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

cool now show me them

In my ones, I was a retard who thought I'd be funny to stick my tongue out right as the shot was taken jfl

I never walked the stage or attended the ceremony.
I told them to hand over the fucking diploma and fuck off tbh.

I did this when I got my B.S. No point in wasting time and money on that shit.

I hate looking at mine as well

I also did this.

I did this when I got my B.S. No point in wasting time and money on that shit.

Yup I hear you. The reality is though, the person walking the stage before you would receive great applause and the best you would get is some pity claps from concerned parents

Show the photos

In my elementary school graduation photo I’m the only person in the entire history of the school to have a Juicy Drop Pop with me in the photo

How about you post the photos without telling who is you and we have to guess?

I hate school photos. If you look bad in them, well it's there forever. The fact that all of your classmates get a class photo with you in it is suifuel.

Thanks God I didn't go to my graduation day. Just imagining all the awkward moments and pictures and all that. Gives me the creeps.

thanks god we don't, imagine your normies classmates posting it on facebook years later :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
They will probably cut you off from the pic if you're at the edge of the pic:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i hate my school pictures but the only reason i look at them is too see this guy that died and was sometimes nice to me:cryfeels:

half of my face is covered on my last class photo

I found some photos when I was in school with 8 - 11 years old and I just cried...
It had been a long time that I didn't have cried.
I miss my childhood when I was innocent...

Don’t want to look

Just get yourself doxxed theory