Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just found out a brutal page by an oldcel talking about his life and other ramblings.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
Dude is old, his page has that "grandpa" style to it. in the sense that things are unscripted and he doesn't know how to use it properly.
he has random images and videos about a bunch of stuff. he is not aware of the blackpill but most of the things he complains about are topics that are already well known about inceldom.
Holy shit man. He is not incel literally I think since he talks about having kids but it totally feels like he is an incel.
it's so much fucking suifuel to be constantly aware of how garbage life is.
It's stuff like this that made me completely leave the internet for a couple of years. It's stuff like this that made me avoid interactions irl too.
I just saw in him a brutal agepill and blackpill that I am fucked. another nuclear reminder that a lot of males will simply wageslave and rot away all their lifes. no happy ending. no ascension. no things getting better eventually.

How did you develop the self control to leave the internet for a couple years?

How did you develop the self control to leave the internet for a couple years?
i had no time and energy to do anything or spend anytime focused on anything else besides wageslaving all day.