Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just found out the landwhales on femaledating strategy buy rings for themselves and pretend Chad gave it to them

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-

And they look like this :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

also brutal driverslicensepill for @LastGerman

Im guessing they just put it to avoid marriage questions. Chad wont commit to them so they are coping.

Lmao all of this nonsense shenanigans on FDS simply because they refuse to go their normie looksmatches and only want the top 20-30% of men.

:lul::lul::lul::lul: :lul:

fat cunts Tfu on them

Lmaoo the first one has greasy hands and gross manly fingers, second one literally has hair on her hands, and third one is just straight up fat stereotype that we all expected :lul:

Their victim mentality is sociopathic.
yeah, they write it like they really needed this ring for their mental health because they're a victim in this society.
it's just a boost for their already high ego JFL

What the fuck is up with the first foids hand? The fuck :dafuckfeels:

"Taking myself and my pup hiking" feel bad for the dog tbh

Lmaoo the first one has greasy hands and gross manly fingers,

"Got a ring as a commitment to myself. I will never put my needs and desires aside, I will live life on my own terms, and always value myself and know my worth."​

second one literally has hair on her hands,
I didn't notice that at first tbh put when you look more closely near their wrist area :dafuckfeels:
and third one is just straight up fat stereotype that we all expected :lul:
Third is what the average anglo white foid outside of cities looks like tbh
What the fuck is up with the first foids hand? The fuck :dafuckfeels:
That's considered normal but a man having skinny wrists and small hands is considered abnormal.
@MSCW

How pathetic can someone be.

Damn I thought we were pathetic.

And the fat roastie :feelspuke:

Translation: We are narcissistic af and entitled to Chadzilla.

And they look like this :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

also brutal driverslicensepill for @LastGerman

That's so fucking funny. They cope more than MGTOWs. :feelskek:

Our theory about them is correct that they are just foids who can't get chad to commit to them.
Lmao all of this nonsense shenanigans on FDS simply because they refuse to go their normie looksmatches and only want the top 20-30% of men.

:lul::lul::lul::lul: :lul:
:feelskek:

Last edited:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :lul:

Lmaoo the first one has greasy hands and gross manly fingers, second one literally has hair on her hands, and third one is just straight up fat stereotype that we all expected :lul:

JFL those cunts have no self awareness. The third one must have an IQ half her weight or something, it's hilarious how she perfectly fits in the FDS stereotype yet posts her pics regardless knowing that she's going to be ridiculed by people outside the FDS :feelskek: