Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just found your own cult theory

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
The Pink and Gold Ribbon Angels are expected to abstain from sexual activity with most other humans but should receive instruction in alien lovemaking from Raël himself as well as engaging in sexual acts alone or with other Angels.

Sophie de Niverville, whose mother and aunt were both Raëlians, was convinced of the authenticity of the messages. Sophie received a Raëlian baptism at age 15. When she turned 16, she married Raël at Montreal's city hall. During a December 2001 interview with sociologist Susan J. Palmer, Sophie spoke positively about Raël, despite their divorce the previous year; they continued to live together.

Well we know aliens could be real at least. Seems legit.

No cult for your face

You can't beat Scientology though, the aliens are immaterial and live inside you.

I have seriously considered starting my own cult.

Alll religions are cults basically

I have seriously considered starting my own cult.
if you ever found one, i will be your assistant. im gonna wear something like a costume so the foids won't see my face while i indoctrinate them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back