Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just fucking laugh out loud and kill yourself if you're an incel on incels.co

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
Screenshot 20201025 192259

Screenshot 20201025 192316

Screenshot 20201025 192324

Screenshot 20201025 192337

I am genuinely done with this forum.

@mental_out
@GoffSystemQB
@SergeantIncel

mogs me at getting messaged

Isn't 6 psl like a 9/10

A guy boasted he fingered a foid and is still here so nice try borat

I'm genuinely a khhv incel at 25

This borat motherfucking cunt needs execution

They really let this dude make an account on here
I'm 5ft 4 and looks are subjective
Main thing is my pp never went in vv that's the main ioi
Not a random loli saying hi

Getting to the point where we need pic and video as part of the registration process. Anyone can fake a story.

And wouldn't surprise me if some chads get one of their inkwell friends to larp it for them so they can "cope" here. JFL.

The eternal mogging never ends does it

Some greycel was rated psl 5 he larps here as well

I'm 5ft 4 and looks are subjective
Main thing is my pp never went in vv that's the main ioi
Not a random loli saying hi
Tbh if you're actually 5ft4 you're normie at best even if your face is that great

I use to be unattractive so have mental issues but ppl treat me better once my looks improved but now they are deteriorating again
Tbh if you're actually 5ft4 you're normie at best even if your face is that great
Thanks son

Wtf am I missing?

Last edited:
He lives in London though, it's a hellhole here

Just download tinder and he will get matches. 5'5 can fraud to 5'7.

Obvious troll.

He's definitely lying to save face. In one message he said his dad he look similar to Dicaprio, I doubt he's sand or ethnic. He claims to be a "pretty boy" in the same message, lol.
I'm Moroccan sandnigger incel
He lives in London though, it's a hellhole here
Exactly I'm a midget dwarf
Going shopping now speak later boyos

Just download tinder and he will get matches. 5'5 can fraud to 5'7.
Nah 5ft4 is too short unless he has male model looks, even then it'll be hard

He could be a little retarded, retardation is common among incels. But he did send me a message about being Moroccan too when he joined. So I don't think he's LARPing about his ethnicity at least.

virtue signal to make him her own special simp
He's obviously a troll if he claims to be a pretty boy in private, but a "truecel" in publicly available posts. Also what kind Moroccan "incel" looks like Leonardo Dicaprio?

A guy boasted he fingered a foid and is still here so nice try borat
Get the Fuck out, Fakecel.
Did you even get professionally diagnosed by a Psychiatrist before calling your fake ass autistic?
I fucking hate it when people try to claim autism when they are nothing of the Sort.

Get the Fuck out, Fakecel.
Did you even get professionally diagnosed by a Psychiatrist before calling your fake ass autistic?
I fucking hate it when people try to claim autism when they are nothing of the Sort.
How am I fakecel
No I've been diagnosed with social anxiety and generalised anxiety disorder
And I'm very shy
He's obviously a troll if he claims to be a pretty boy in private, but a "truecel" in publicly available posts. Also what kind Moroccan "incel" looks like Leonardo Dicaprio?
Some Moroccans are white I made posts saying my normie friend said I'm gl when i never asked so stfu

Last edited:
Another day at chads.me .

In before we learn @SergeantIncel is actually Noah Beck

He could be a little retarded, retardation is common among incels. But he did send me a message about being Moroccan too when he joined. So I don't think he's LARPing about his ethnicity at least.

virtue signal to make him her own special simp
Your the retard studying stupid low iq subjects

Cope

5'5 is turbomanlet category and even O'Pry's face won't save.

Either LL or bust.

Im truecels because I'm Autist not looks wise
Cope

Either LL or bust.
Exactly this forum is full of retards
Cope

Either LL or bust.
Exactly this forum is full of retards

Plus that stupid Moroccan that left the realm of Islam is got a one way ticket to hell
social work is high IQ because you get paid for LITERALLY doing nothing
It's low iq because u literally need the brain the size of a peanut u have a one way ticket to hell boyo don't talk to me

Can confirm. A lifeless hellscape at times.

Growing up in London, I've never ever felt like I fit in. The whites are mostly racist and the fellow ethnics just form their own groups based on religion or ethnicity and the rest like me are just left to rot in loneliness.

How am I fakecel
No I've been diagnosed with social anxiety and generalised anxiety disorder
And I'm very shy

Some Moroccans are white I made posts saying my normie friend said I'm gl when i never asked so stfu
Is it an inceldom measuring contest? Virgin 20+=incel. Chad religious virgin got his wife when he was a teen.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back