Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just fucking LOL at this inceltears curry, currycels GTFIH

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

That currycel is trying really hard to convince white whores:

PS - people who comment "its just a preference..." not every person of x race looks the same. You havent met every single person of x race to rule them out completely. Its most likely that prejudices and stereotypes are affecting shit more than anything else. I will not say that you should date everyone. Its your choice. Im just saying that your choice based on the above reasoning is wack.

Since 0.00000000000000000000000000000001% of curries are chads, white whores should not completely exclude curries from their dating pool.

That currycel is trying really hard to convince white whores:

Since 0.00000000000000000000000000000001% of curries are chads, white whores should not completely exclude curries from their dating pool.

I swear to god being a cuck is like being gay. It's not a choice. It's just the way some people are.

interested to see this dude in a year. does freshman year blackpill him? or does he get lucky once and become a larper that says shit like "i'm proof you can be an indian chad".

The racepill never fails to destroy cucktears

I swear to god being a cuck is like being gay. It's not a choice. It's just the way some people are.
Being gay is a choice. Inject some high doses finasteride and doses of estrogen. Lower you T by eating lots of sugar and tell me you won't get gay

Why are there blackpilled comments in inceltears

Is it bad that I read half of this in a curry accent in my head, and then realized that it was phrased no differently than how a white person would have wrote it and then switched to reading it in a generic white person voice?

Stopped reading after "I'm 5'11 and facial features above average"

Ive seen a few white girl indian boy couples, a married indian guy white woman couple, and to top it all off, my short indian friend who also happens to be chubby got tinder matches with actual hot white girls.

This part stick out, he thinks and talks like a woman. He saw a couple of exceptions to the rule? okay? Soon he will refer to celebrities and fiction like sex and the city for examples.

It's over for Currycels

>my short indian friend who also happens to be chubby got tinder matches with actual hot white girls.

This can't be true, right?

I am now pretty much convinced that there must be something like "cuck" gene.
>my short indian friend who also happens to be chubby got tinder matches with actual hot white girls.

This can't be true, right?

This is very common LARP among curries, every curry has a friend who is average looking and shags white pussies on a regular basis.

JFL @ "I come to IT to see incel theories debunked," IT hasn't debunked a single thing in the entire time it has existed.

This part stick out, he thinks and talks like a woman. He saw a couple of exceptions to the rule? okay? Soon he will refer to celebrities and fiction like sex and the city for examples.
I believe that's a made up shit, all curries claim to have a ((friend)) who shags white pussies. This is a very popular cope among curries and rice.

Read this post earlier. Why do curries have to be so dumb? JFL
I am now pretty much convinced that there must be something like "cuck" gene.

This is very common LARP among curries, every curry has a friend who is average looking and shags white pussies on a regular basis.
:lul::lul::lul:

JFL @ "I come to IT to see incel theories debunked," IT hasn't debunked a single thing in the entire time it has existed.

Spot on, what they do all day is to whine about blackpills and complain about how toxic and misogynist we are. All of them suffer from this typical incel trait.
Read this post earlier. Why do curries have to be so dumb? JFL

I always wonder how come they are so deluded. I solely attribute this to curry media and bollywood bs.
interested to see this dude in a year. does freshman year blackpill him? or does he get lucky once and become a larper that says shit like "i'm proof you can be an indian chad".

He will become a regular poster here in-sha-st.blackops2cel.
Being gay is a choice. Inject some high doses finasteride and doses of estrogen. Lower you T by eating lots of sugar and tell me you won't get gay

Also, being gay is a mental/personality disorder, wrong nurture/influence/trauma makes a man gay. I read somewhere about a statistics that most gay men were sexually molested by grown up men at some point in their childhood.
Why are there blackpilled comments in inceltears
Racepill is so potent that even a most hard-core inceltears never dare to challenge it. Specially when it comes to curries.
This^^^

Last edited:
Btw did you read this comment?

As a white girl I can honestly say that I find myself more attracted to Indian people more often than my own race. Don’t know why but I’m immediately attracted to them. It’s all about finding the right person I guess

eh...

he's fucking 17. you can't blame him for not knowing shit.
But he's an Indian dude in Australia. He's about to find out how fucking unfair life is.

I went to a friend's house party a month or so ago. A couple of Australian dudes were there. Literally all they do is play sports and go to the beach and then work half days in construction and make a killing. they were ripped, huge and 6ft+.

I come from London which is hypergamy hell but fucking hell Australian dudes are something else. I can only imagine how tough it is.

Add in the fact that this kid is an Indian immigrant to Australia and it's fucking over unless he's the chaddiest of chadeeps

eh...

he's fucking 17. you can't blame him for not knowing shit.
But he's an Indian dude in Australia. He's about to find out how fucking unfair life is.

I went to a friend's house party a month or so ago. A couple of Australian dudes were there. Literally all they do is play sports and go to the beach and then work half days in construction and make a killing. they were ripped, huge and 6ft+.

I come from London which is hypergamy hell but fucking hell Australian dudes are something else. I can only imagine how tough it is.

Add in the fact that this kid is an Indian immigrant to Australia and it's fucking over unless he's the chaddiest of chadeeps

Curries in australia are like australian abbos in CK model ramps.

I used to live in australia for two years, if you are curry and planning to move to australia, please bring a rope or a vile of cyanide. Specially if you are planning to live close by Bondi beach.

He will take the currypill soon.

Being a cuck is 1,000,000,000× worse then being gay, I dont know what happens in ones life for him to become a cuck, it genuinly seems like he would need to be put through years of hypnotism or something along the lines, I dont know how there are so many of them.

It's kind of pathetic how indians in the west try to distance themselves of their culture.
It feels like they ignore that the entire western culture ridicularize and make jokes about them.

It feels like they ignore that the entire western culture ridicularize and make jokes about them.

No, they don't ignore, they are so oblivious and naive that they don't realize people are making fun of them. Today I saw two curries on the bus stop waiting for the bus, both of them are standing like the guy in the middle of this pic --

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2016%2F11%2F15%2F16%2F09%2Fpostures-161115.jpg

Most probably they have just started gymceling last week. LMAO.