Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just fucking lol @ looks theory being called a "theory"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
looks are the most important in sexual attraction?

:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

I thought it was "game". and money, money makes women the most attracted bro!

you might be onto something, but we'll just call it a theory bro

Looks are cope, game is law! Over if you can’t improvise funny jokes and have a good Tinder bio! :feelskek:

gravity is also called a theory

it is a theory in the same sense as evolution or relativity. It has enough scientific evidence to support it but it's not like a fact since it relies in other variables to occur

Looks are cope, game is law! Over if you can’t improvise funny jokes and have a good Tinder bio! :feelskek:
:lul: :lul:
it is a theory in the same sense as evolution or relativity. It has enough scientific evidence to support it but it's not like a fact since it relies in other variables to occur

It's even more than LOOKS LAW, it's LOOKS REALITY.

We live in the LOOKS DIMENSION in a LOOKS UNIVERSE.

LOOKS are the building blocks of all physical matter itself.

LOOKS LITERALLY PERMEATE INTO EVERYTHING.

EVERYTHING THAT PHYSICALLY EXISTS IS SUBJECT TO LOOKS REALITY.

@Zesto thoughts?

I legit only started to see people talking about this shit when I was over the age of 25

From age 0 to 25, all I heard was constant brainwashing about looks not being important for men, on the TV, the internet, other people... everywhere

Theory = a proven framework of facts

dumbfuck everything in science is called theory for example evolution theory even tho its like 100% true

dumbfuck everything in science is called theory for example evolution theory even tho its like 100% true
why isn't digestion a theory? or sexual reproduction a theory?

The word "game" makes me want to gouge my eyea out

Jfl at any fucker in 2020 talking about game or money, wtf girl gives a shit about money in attraction terms???

There was a post here like 6 months ago talking about the most liked tinder profiles in UK, weirdly enough none of the guys were higher than PSL6.5, so if it was legit, that might be why they make the argument

The word "game" makes me want to gouge my eyea out
you need game so you can pass your plates' shit tests :feelsokman: just be alpha, demonstrate high value and she'll be tingling in no time :feelsokman:

It's not called theory because it's not true, it's called a theory because that's just what you call an idea (even if it's true). Like gravity for example is still called, theory of gravity, and evolution is still called, evolutionary theory.