Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just fucking lol

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
In class, the foid teacher was greeting everyone in the room by giving them handshakes and hugs. When she finally comes around to me, she hesitates and goes "You're probably practicing social distancing like a smart man" :worryfeels:

Fucking over when people refuse handshakes. Once I was forced to go to a school Mass. During the peace sign the foids next to me looked at me and said "ew no" and refused to shake my hand.

"You're probably practicing social distancing like a smart man" :worryfeels:

"Smarter than you, considering you just shook hands with and hugged everybody else. How many students do you suppose might be latent carriers? Two? Five? TEN?! I'll give you three weeks before symptoms show and a 5% fatality rate."

If nothing else, it'll put the roastie on edge for weeks.

Last edited:
In class, the foid teacher was greeting everyone in the room by giving them handshakes and hugs. When she finally comes around to me, she hesitates and goes "You're probably practicing social distancing like a smart man" :worryfeels:
Brutal

damn, your teacher is gonna secretly despise you.

Foids are regularly fucking chad students, but they won't even come near us. :feelsrope:

Report her to the headmaster.

my looks is literally social distancing simulator to other people. Foids especially practise their skills of being disgusted and back off from me