Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Just get a haircut and buy nice clothes bro!” BRUTAL MOG

• Thread starter AlexanderTheGreat11
  • Start date
AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Rotter
★★★★★
FE6BC82D 310D 4B67 A2AB E5CB71C427B7

According to IT cucks every sub-8 man is one haircut away from getting laid. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Brutal facemog

It looks as if his face is melting :waitwhat:

Me vs everyone else.

Change the heircut bruh!

IT: what does weak jawline and negative canthal tilt mean u stupid inkwel? wahmen dont care about that kind of stuff!

There is no haircut for face.

According to IT cucks every sub-8 man is one haircut away from getting laid. :feelskek: :feelskek:
As a baldcel, I wish I had the luxury of worrying about which hairstyle fits my face. My only two choices are wispy head pubes and cancer patient.

face mogg
race mogg
eye mogg
height mogg
frame mogg
Did I miss anything else?

As a baldcel, I wish I had the luxury of worrying about which hairstyle fits my face. My only two choices are wispy head pubes and cancer patient.
My condolences.

He didn't take a shower that day

There is no such thing as "nice clothes" for people with narrow frames/small bone structure. Chad can wear pajamas and look good by virtue of having a great bone structure (i.e thick bones, broad shoulders, small waist).

"The guy on the left looks cute and snuggly, most girls would probably date him if he had a nice personality teehee!"

"What? Yes I just happen to be dating the guy on the right, what's your point?"

If you gave the incel the chad's eyes the he could probably be a normie.