Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just get braces bro, for better teeth bro

OwlGod

OwlGod

‏‏‎
-
IMG 20191125 185713

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Just be a rapist bro!

Just be chad theory

guys with good enough faces (doesn't have to be 10/10) but bad teeth just keep their mouths closed for pics
if they don't have a car they take pics with someone else's car, etc
who cares

good enough facial bones = you can thrust your hips back and forth on top of a woman

guys with good enough faces (doesn't have to be 10/10) but bad teeth just keep their mouths closed for pics
if they don't have a car they take pics with someone else's car, etc
who cares

good enough facial bones = you can thrust your hips back and forth on top of a woman
not good enough = you can't

Yes, some very good looking supermodels looks strange, more ugly when smile (ex Sean O'Pry) so imagine normies and truecels...

Orthodontics is a jew scam
How is that? I mean it can't help me, I'm beyond saving personally, but it can sometimes do wonders (unless your maxilla is bottom barrel subhuman) and usually end up looking completely natural unlike many kinds of surgery. It also is subsidized in many countries, sometimes completely free. As far as dentistry goes it is probably the most legit looksmaxxing strategy there is.

Just have the dark triad of personality bro

JFL @ people who like to LARP that famous attractive serial killers are ugly. They literally haver harems of females lusting after them.

Tbf braces def help normies. If you are chadly enough you can bypass everything.

Braces usually make your jawline weaker too.

If you get braces you need to get jaw implants as well
Tbf braces def help normies. If you are chadly enough you can bypass everything.
How is that? I mean it can't help me, I'm beyond saving personally, but it can sometimes do wonders (unless your maxilla is bottom barrel subhuman) and usually end up looking completely natural unlike many kinds of surgery. It also is subsidized in many countries, sometimes completely free. As far as dentistry goes it is probably the most legit looksmaxxing strategy there is.