Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just get free simps theory

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Every time there is a plain looking girl who posts on a rate me sub, it’s quickly the hottest post for the day. Simps successfully tricked themselves into thinking someone who looks like her is beautiful to cope with only getting meh looking women.

her looksmatch is in his basement with a needle and a spoon

Every time there is a plain looking girl who posts on a rate me sub, it’s quickly the hottest post for the day. Simps successfully tricked themselves into thinking someone who looks like her is beautiful to cope with only getting meh looking women.
her looksmatch is in his basement with a needle and a spoon

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

(There should be an e-hore emote)

JFL you know she 100% posted that to get attention and orbiters. I doubt she even thinks she looks ugly and is just using the sub as an excuse to post pictures without looking like a narcissist who only wants attention.

JFL you know she 100% posted that to get attention and orbiters. I doubt she even thinks she looks ugly and is just using the sub as an excuse to post pictures without looking like a narcissist who only wants attention.

If you want some cheap soy entertainment, just comment like "Bitch you ugly"