Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Just get out of your basement inkwell"

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Never fall for this. ITS A TRAP. Being born as a non Chad is a curse and all non Chads should take every necessary precaution to avoid being seen publicly.

By getting out of your coping area you are exposing yourself to further embarrassment and humiliation. They want you to get out so they can laugh at your subhumanity.
  • You are giving a chance to holes, normies and simps to make fun of your hideous face.
  • White knights and feminists see this a perfect opportunity to beat you, falsely accuse you of rape and get you locked up for having the audacity to breathe in the same air M'ladies were breathing.
  • You are giving Chads the pleasure of mogging you in every way possible into oblivion.
Every single person present around you only wishes for you death and nothing else. They'll spit on your face and piss on your grave and the world will praise them for doing so. Why risk going out into the gynocentric world when you can happily LDAR in your favorite coping spot.

Last edited:
The only problem with them pissing on my grave is that they would run out of piss!

High IQ, Terabased and blackpilled.

We don't even have basements in Europe lol.

just get brutally mog by every guy and treated like shit by every foid bro

LDAR saves pain
It is literally impossible to leave your genetic basement.
Never fall for this. ITS A TRAP. Being born as a non Chad is a curse and all non Chads should take every necessary precaution to avoid being seen publicly.

By getting out of your coping area you are exposing yourself to further embarrassment and humiliation. They want you to get out so they can laugh at your subhumanity.
  • You are giving a chance to holes, normies and simps to make fun of your hideous face.
  • White knights and feminists see this a perfect opportunity to beat you, falsely accuse you of rape and get you locked up for having the audacity to breathe in the same air M'ladies were breathing.
  • You are giving Chads the pleasure of mogging you in every way possible into oblivion.
Every single person present around you only wishes for you death and nothing else. They'll spit on your face and piss on your grave and the world will praise them for doing so. Why risk going out into the gynocentric world when you can happily LDAR in your favorite coping spot.
Couldn't have worded it better.

Can I get cute adorable virgin loli of culture for getting of basement?

I don’t like going out

stupid cunts think genetics can be solved by going out

I hate going out. Commuting to work was the worst. If I wasn’t a subhuman currycel, I guarantee I wouldn’t be feeling this way.

Totally up to you, but I wouldn't, if I were you. I actually enjoyed getting out when I could. I find that when you are ugly or disabled most people dont pay you any attention at all. They act as though you arent there. Like Saint Joker said, "I wasn't sure if I even really existed, but I do". That bothered him, but it never bothered me.

I liked being alone and just doing my own thing. I liked feeling strong and like I have some control/direction in my life. Maybe not normie's direction, but my own direction. And a direction nonetheless. I miss those days before I became a cripple.

I'm sub-5 with obvious physical handicaps. I'm also an oldcel. Right now I am -working towards- being healthy enough to get out again. Don't go to the beach in Florida if all of the chads and stacy spring breakers bother you. A lot of the Cambodian and Thai bar girls have passports. So you can, if you pay them enough, take them with you to the beaches in Vietnam, like Da Nang, which is even better than any of the beaches in Florida. Like legit I have read online that girls will go on a whole 4 week vaca/holiday with you for just like $1000-1500 if you take them from Cambodia.

Ride out China virus and if you guys are healthy, you can totally get at least one bang in your lives, even if you have to take some southeast asian chick to some beach in Vietnam. Or some chick in Colombia to the beaches in Cartegena. I mean lets be honest, oldcels have been going there to those places for a long time. What is stopping us?

$3-4000 is easy to save if you wagecuck and live in free housing with family. That would be all that you need to fly out there, get a hotel, get a girl, everything. The economy is going to be so fucked up post-China virus it will be even cheaper by then, probably. I am honestly very envious of you healthycels. You can do what I cannot. And because my health is bad, China virus will kill me if I get it.

I hate going out. Commuting to work was the worst. If I wasn’t a subhuman currycel, I guarantee I wouldn’t be feeling this way.
Only Chads have the liberty to go out and enjoy lives. Subhumans like us are supposed to rot in our coping area.

Only Chads have the liberty to go out and enjoy lives. Subhumans like us are supposed to rot in our coping area.

True. Can you imagine being a chad and mogging everyone you come across. Walking into a room and turning heads and foids eyeing you up.

All of my bad experiences can be traced back to me going outside and trying to socialize. If I had just stayed on the path of rotting and copemaxxing, my teen years would've been much happier.

All of my bad experiences can be traced back to me going outside and trying to socialize. If I had just stayed on the path of rotting and copemaxxing, my teen years would've been much happier.
Exactly. We are basically digging up our own graves when we go out and socialize.

Do your incel duties. Do not fear them or their opinions. I shitmaxed in my trousers in an elevator with a foid and their face was lifefuel. Longest elevator ride of the century.

Do your incel duties. Do not fear them or their opinions. I shitmaxed in my trousers in an elevator with a foid and their face was lifefuel. Longest elevator ride of the century.
Fucking brutal man

Giphy 12

They assyne we dont know basic hygiene and shit wtf