Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just get some hobbies sweety

• Thread starter Deleted member 8206
  • Start date
Deleted member 8206

Deleted member 8206

Clowns roll out
-
Just get out of your moms basement and get some hobbies worked for me teehee

LDAR is my hobby

LDAR is the only valid hobby.

elab on the ss, is it some foids dating profile, i dont even know what some of those words mean :feelsrope::feelsrope:

elab on the ss, is it some foids dating profile, i dont even know what some of those words mean :feelsrope::feelsrope:
its her hobbies and quirky personality bro god how i wish being "coffe connoiseur" or "sleepyhead" were valid hobbies for males :feelsgah:

god how i wish being "coffe connoiseur" or "sleepyhead" were valid hobbies for males :feelsgah:
tbh.. ER was a vanilla latte connoiseur and sunset watcher and posted that on dating sites yet it didnt do any good for him, meanwhile a foid can post that as her hobbies and no one care about her not being interesting enough and still get cucks to orbit her

Is that a gamer grill

I wish someone will teach me how to to "taken" hobby

its her hobbies and quirky personality bro god how i wish being "coffe connoiseur" or "sleepyhead" were valid hobbies for males :feelsgah:

Not all girls are like that!
Some have really interesting and unique hobbies such as watching (((netflix shows))) and posting ass pics on instagram!
#NotAllWahmen

Foids are shallow and empty creatures. There is absolutely nothing interesting about them.

If a man is a bookstore or geek he's automatically looked at as a loser.

coffe connoiseur is a code word for going to Starbucks often

Sick of foids having the same interests as me since I hate most of them. Just wanna enjoy things foids aren’t also into, ffs.

Every word in that profile made me cringe.

It’s as easy as 1 2 3 br0

These are the types of foids I bully in CS:GO games.

Like what, shooting guns/hunting? Well, that's a hobby and a useful one :feelsgah:.

Srs LDAR and hiking from time to time in the nature.