Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just get that fuccboi haircut if you want to become Chad.

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
Qjd7x5co3gm11
45299035 738119823189239 2093674120167292928 n

It = over

Never began for these 2 tbh.

Did he shower too?

I would rope if I was him

I fucking hate the fuckboy haircut tbh ( to be honest ) i can't believe people genuinely think that this haircut looks good.

According to IT these guys will roll in pussy by becoming male feminists with good personalities

LOL

He forgot the #1 rule: Bone is everything. Chad could rock a bowlcut and still slay.

Error 404: Chin not found

I've seen people with a very bad jaw, but it's fucking non-existent here. Dear God

I bet they both have horrible personalities.

tbh in absolute values he does look better with this haircut, but it is still far from being enough.

The real question is wheter he could ascend with surgery

Wow, poor guys...

Chad can even be bald and will still look strong and masculine. Jawpill is strong.

They should sue their barber.
Customer said he wanted to look like the guy in your poster, barber said sure, and now customer looks like a fucking idiot.

Where the hell is his jawline

The hair is receding

can someone photoshop a good jaw on him? im curious

looks like james ellsworth

F

Funny how James Elsworth isn't even that much smaller than guys like Finn Balor, yet because of his face he's considered a complete joke.
the virgin Lars Sullivan abuses roids and gets to over 300 pounds and barely gets tv time

the chad finn balor has never been in a gym and became universal champion due to FACE

I've seen people with a very bad jaw, but it's fucking non-existent here. Dear God
I've seen a guy once who had absolutely no jaw. like it was a seamless transition from his mouth to his neck.

Jaaaaysus it's so fucking over for him, hes actually genuinely uglier than me and I didnt think that was possible.

Found fat face and head, no jaw, no chin, disproportionate nose, shit thing ugly lips, garbage eye area.
All around 2/10 maybe a 1/10 if exclude burn and crash victims.

I truly believe minus the lack of shitskin, whites plunge the depths of looks subhumanity, I never see non whites looking as ugly as that guy or me in terms of bone structure. Fuck jbw theorists, gawd it's over for so many whites.

JFL, tryhardcels still destined to fail. Somewhat a cope as im not as much of a cuck as these two

It has nothing to do with your jaw bro :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I fucking hate the fuckboy haircut tbh ( to be honest ) i can't believe people genuinely think that this haircut looks good.
It fucking looks horrible

Jesus christ! what fucking abominations, go ER

There aren't many hair style options for men that don't look dorky or low iq.

Women have it easy when it comes to hair. Just have it long and it looks good.

same tbh

I just wanna grow my hair out tbh but my parents wont allow me(also dandruff is a bitch)

also I know a dude who looks like the pic on the right and has a gf, but its because he is hispanic(Mexican), they are curries on the otherside of the world basically

the guy got mocked so hard for his chin by the internet, he never did anything wrong.

that's why it's laughable when we get accused of being obsessed with things like bones and jaw shape as if society doesn't care about it.

pic with sunglasses guy has better hairline than i ever did

he's white so he instantly mogs me no matter what

A simple chin Implant would do wonders. They have surgeries with tiny incisions to place to inplant

first guy is lucky he could SEAmaxx

Also let's say it's all about that haircut.
If everyone has the same haircut, then it loses all meaning