Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just Give up and Fuck Hope

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
The game and the system is rigged for us boyos since the origin of time.
No point in trying, having hope, putting in efforts, trying to find solutions, expecting time will change because the results will be always the same.
The most important shit here is to know that it ain't your fault many people here still seems to think it is their fault when in fact we have no control over shits like coming in to this world because some fucking sex havers decided to have sex and gave birth.
So, stop shooting yourself in the foot and realize that all these fuckery is out of your control to make things better for yourself.
It is better to watch society go into shit than having to work and contribute for society full of fucking scums that will hate and abuse you no matter how much you're trying to change.

20200311 141602

Googled and found this. I would gladly fuck hope. Seems that's her name.

No point in trying, having hope, putting in efforts, trying to find solutions, expecting time will change because the results will be always the same.
The most important shit here is to know that it ain't your fault many people here still seems to think it is their fault when in fact we have no control over shits like coming in to this world because some fucking sex havers decided to have sex and gave birth.
So, stop shooting yourself in the foot and realize that all these fuckery is out of your control to make things better for yourself.
It is better to watch society go into shit than having to work and contribute for society full of fucking scums that will hate and abuse you no matter how much you're trying to change.
waste matter

That have been my motto from the start , read the frase below my avatar

just give up on your dreams and die

Volcel if you wouldn't

based post

even something as benign as this gets the redditors pissed off, though

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/lam6v9/this_is_why_i_hate_incels_why_do_you_have_to_drag/

You could say hello and inceltears would criticize you for being "creepy" so who cares what soy redditors think?

No hope for my FACE.

just give up on your dreams and die
Levi? :worryfeels:

Agreed OP, we'll only be able to try to make the best out of our shitty and ugly/subhuman existence when we truly give up on our hopes and dreams of ever finding a girl, I know most here deep down still have some of that spark of hope left, myself included, but we need to let it go or our lives we'll be even more miserable, it is not easy since it has to do with natural instincts and urges but we need to do it bros, there is no other way

We were never a factor to those who orchestrated every element of our world. We're spectators and ghosts, and never participants.

I wish I could fuck hope

It doesn't matter anyways this life is just lobby gaming we gotta wait a couple trillion years more before we reach our destination might as well live it out or spend it dead do whatever you want none of this shit matters in the slightest.

It doesn't matter anyways this life is just lobby gaming we gotta wait a couple trillion years more before we reach our destination might as well live it out or spend it dead do whatever you want none of this shit matters in the slightest.
At least the memes are good.

That have been my motto from the start , read the frase below my avatar
very based, I feel this way after every disappointment. There is no hope anymore, all my milestones i was supposed to reach have passed unfulfilled, its just cruising on pure existence now, no hopes or expectations

I don't believe that waiting for time theory tbh nothing will save us there is no redemption no release or any chance

already did

never began