Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just go for your own kind bro

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
"Indian women seem particularly open-minded about infidelity, especially when it involves romance. Gleeden offers a virtual environment where start a new love story with like-minded individuals without the downside of a real-life affair," said Solene Paillet, Marketing Director of Gleeden.

The study that made some shocking revelations was conducted online and surveyed a sample size of over 1,500 people from across major cities like Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, Pune, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad. Even the number of women who admitted to having regular sexual intercourse with a man other than her husband far exceded the number of men who had sex outside marriage. As per the study, the number of married women having regular sex with a man who is not her husband stood at 40 per cent while only 26 per cent married men regularly got physically intimate with a second woman.

Imagine betabuxxing an ugly stinky currywhore just to have her fuck around with other men. Currywhores shouldnt have rights.

better incel than cuck

You just haven't met the right person sweaty. Extramarital sex is good for both of you. Don't shame a queen for her sexual expression :soy::soy::soy:

This is the best a curry can get from life. Not sure why curries arent going ER all over the place.

When you realise the top 10% of curries in India are a different race entirely from the bottom 90% which makes it even more brutal. I wouldn’t even say they are curry. Getting racemogged by your “own” is something only curries can relate with.
59F6743A 7DD1 497F B1EB 5C47EBBA5DEC
72A14975 808E 47EA A721 E8B3C6D54890

This is the best a curry can get from life. Not sure why curries arent going ER all over the place.
Acutally I thin thEy aRe but in their own way. A quick google search yields that India seems to be having a wave of sexual assault in the last few years. Must be related to the actions of curry foids and the resulting situation of currycels

Acutally I thin thEy aRe but in their own way. A quick google search yields that India seems to be having a wave of sexual assault in the last few years. Must be related to the actions of curry foids and the resulting situation of currycels
There have been riots, murders and a increasing way of nationalism in the past couple of years and Muslimcels like me are taking the heat. Curries are killing each other and violence is increasing. Just take a look at Pakistan, its completely destroyed. And there is an upcoming war with China and curries are excited as fuck.

There have been riots, murders and a increasing way of nationalism in the past couple of years and Muslimcels like me are taking the heat. Curries are killing each other and violence is increasing. Just take a look at Pakistan, its completely destroyed. And there is an upcoming war with China and curries are excited as fuck.
There has been an uptick of nationalism in many countries. I think it is a natural response to politics leaning too far in one direction, so like a pendulum it swings the other way. I won't pretend to be well-acquainted with geopolitics but a war with China sounds like a disaster. And I do understand mutually-ensured destruction, which is all that would be between India and China

This would be awesome. A great battle between rice and currycels. Sounds more exciting that roping in your room tbh.

"Indian women seem particularly open-minded about infidelity, especially when it involves romance. Gleeden offers a virtual environment where start a new love story with like-minded individuals without the downside of a real-life affair," said Solene Paillet, Marketing Director of Gleeden.

The study that made some shocking revelations was conducted online and surveyed a sample size of over 1,500 people from across major cities like Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, Pune, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad. Even the number of women who admitted to having regular sexual intercourse with a man other than her husband far exceded the number of men who had sex outside marriage. As per the study, the number of married women having regular sex with a man who is not her husband stood at 40 per cent while only 26 per cent married men regularly got physically intimate with a second woman.

Imagine betabuxxing an ugly stinky currywhore just to have her fuck around with other men. Currywhores shouldnt have rights.
Why wouldn't you go for your own kind? All women cheat, seems like a bullshit excuse for your white worship.

I'm white and I'd never go for white women. They're the ones who rejected and bullied me the most. As a matter of fact white Germans have been bullying and talking behind my back as long as I can remember.

Why wouldn't you go for your own kind? All women cheat, seems like a bullshit excuse for your white worship.

I dont worship white women, why did you assume that about me ?
I'm white and I'd never go for white women. They're the ones who rejected and bullied me the most. As a matter of fact white Germans have been bullying and talking behind my back as long as I can remember.

I hate all women tbh. Its just that currywhores are morally despicable and also look like literal human feces.