Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just go out and get a GF

• Thread starter Hentai-Connoisseur
  • Start date
Hentai-Connoisseur

Hentai-Connoisseur

Beta-skulls are there to be crushed
-
As time passes, Im becoming more and more of a shut-in, and it concernes my parents.
My Mum tells me to just get out and get a GF or try online dating, completely oblivious of how these things work in this day and age.
I dont bother trying to blackpill her and my father because they are not really receptive to facts
and only believe very selectively in science, you cant argue or discuss things with these kind of people
(in other words my parents are not the smartest people with a lot of awareness).
To my parents I am a good-looking guy of course and they couldnt believe how someone like me cant be a slayer.
I just have to put myself outhere even though I did and I found out that nobody wants me and now I know why.

Ok will approach cute teen girls

Just go out and get a gf, why didn't I think of that before? Later losers!

inhales

JUST WINK AT HER, SON!

Been trying to get a girlfriend for the last 50 years.

:soy:"You just need to put yourself out there son, there's someone for everyone".

At this point, it doesn't matter. If you would still want to have a gf now, you're bluepilled beyond saving.

parents pushing their kids to approach in public is one of the worst types of cancer
that's because it works at the age of 5, but is a huge fail as early as middle school

Just go out and get a gf, why didn't I think of that before? Later losers!

It might have been easier in their time. Just going out and meeting somone and then marrying could have been the norm. Now whoring to all Chads is the norm. World is getting more and more degenerate and disgusting.

It might have been easier in their time. Just going out and meeting somone and then marrying could have been the norm
this. thats how they met I think

My parents told me to just initiate a conversation by telling her how nice the weather is today.
:feelspuke: I hate platitude small talk, makes me want to kill myself everytime. If you dont have anything of value to say, just shut the fuck up imo. But if your attractive of course it will work

My parents told me to just initiate a conversation by telling her how nice the weather is today.
you should lift your parents for this bluepill bs

As time passes, Im becoming more and more of a shut-in, and it concernes my parents.
My Mum tells me to just get out and get a GF or try online dating, completely oblivious of how these things work in this day and age.
I dont bother trying to blackpill her and my father because they are not really receptive to facts
and only believe very selectively in science, you cant argue or discuss things with these kind of people
(in other words my parents are not the smartest people with a lot of awareness).
To my parents I am a good-looking guy of course and they couldnt believe how someone like me cant be a slayer.
I just have to put myself outhere even though I did and I found out that nobody wants me and now I know why.
Your parents are not dumb they are just boomers. They are stuck in the old world and don't realize how fucked up dating has become. My folks have at least acknowledge that women have gone down in quality.

Squint to appear more masculine, Clint Eastwood style br0

heightpill them if you are nkt tall then slowly show them the other blackpills

heightpill them if you are nkt tall then slowly show them the other blackpills

As I said its prolly not going to work. My father will say "Im not tall so you can do it too you bitching baby"
But Im not you dad and you lived in a different time

but maybe for the lulz I will try it very subtle sometime

Boomers, when will they learn?

I remember someone here retelling the story of what their foid therapist told them to get gf.
Something along the lines of "just go out and hang around cinema".
JFL

if only it were that easy