Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just go talk to a girl bro..

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Sure, once I find a foid who doesn't looks through me with soul crushing, balls shriveling, spine chilling hatred, contempt and disgust, I'll go talk to her. But unfortunately every foid on this planet looks at me as if she saw a minion of the Antichrist.

And I have approached foids with the intention of just being friends and you know what, I got rejected in that endeavor too. Foids are a completely different species as compared to men. The moment an ugly guy like me goes to talk to foids (WITHOUT ANY INTENTION OF GETTING LAID) they think that some creepy weirdo is hitting on them. Its next to impossible for an ugly man to become friends with a foid and it completely impossible to get her to like you.

Foids love beautiful things, everything they own, everything they have in their room is the very definition of beauty. And the things which they hate the most are ugly stuff. So what makes IT cucks think that foids would want a hideous creature like me in their lives. There is no hope left for ugly men.

JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO

everytime i approached a foid my mind would go blank i cant even make small talk with them, the 1 foid i used to get on with before i was blackpilled brutally friendzoned me then fucked chad a week later.

dont even talk to foids now, why bother? Just going to get rejected anyway

everytime i approached a foid my mind would go blank i cant even make small talk with them, the 1 foid i used to get on with before i was blackpilled brutally friendzoned me then fucked chad a week later.

dont even talk to foids now, why bother? Just going to get rejected anyway
BASED

has its downsides tho, got called in once by my manager telling me i look through ppl and seem ignorant.

i call it minding my own business

“If you had a great personality and a good haircut, you’d get the girl bro!” :chad:

Just be gay bro jfl it's over for ugly men.

I don't see them as equal to me. They are not worth my time unless it's to fuck.

Just be gay bro jfl it's over for ugly men.

Ban appeals

It's over for you

“If you had a great personality and a good haircut, you’d get the girl bro!” :chad:
Because getting a haircut would def fix our skull shape

It's because foids hate every ugly men. They want every ugly men that's not orbiting them to die

Foids don't exist

And I have approached foids with the intention of just being friends and you know what, I got rejected in that endeavor too. Foids are a completely different species as compared to men. The moment an ugly guy like me goes to talk to foids (WITHOUT ANY INTENTION OF GETTING LAID) they think that some creepy weirdo is hitting on them.

Exactly, they just assume with no evidence.

Never talk to a girl unless she first shows you clear (very clear) signals she is interested. Or if a trusted friend tells you that she is into you.

Never talk to a girl unless she first shows you clear (very clear) signals she is interested. Or if a trusted friend tells you that she is into you.
So you are basically telling me to stop talking to girls because what you said ain't never gonna happen. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

So you are basically telling me to stop talking to girls because what you said ain't never gonna happen. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
You’re probably 17.

There is no hope, its over

The moment an ugly guy like me goes to talk to foids (WITHOUT ANY INTENTION OF GETTING LAID) they think that some creepy weirdo is hitting on them.

On the contrary I can befriend girls easily as I look asian, they don't acknowledge me as sexual being - even less a threat - at all.

On the contrary I can befriend girls easily as I look asian, they don't acknowledge me as sexual being - even less a threat - at all.
You're lucky. At least you get to talk to foids. Maybe some of those foids can even give you pity sex.

sub-chad, don't have anything in common = immediately over
sub-chad, have a school, classmate, friend, in common = 3 minute convo
sub-chad, literally everything possible is in common and perfect = maybe there's a chance

If a foid wants to talk to you she will give you non verbal signal that she is available, if not forget it.