Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just go to Asia bro

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
Wow bro so you're telling me,
42504dae994acfe0a052aaf3664a6cbd-png.141427
all I got to do is somehow get a bunch of money to go to Asia, and then, wait HOL UP,
20d6a2e52-jpg.141429
so you be telling me, AND THEN,
1487907801196-jpg.141428
I get to have degenerate sex with a swarm of Sub 2 Ookniks
1000-gif.141432
who even some truecels on here mog,
9a4ea94d0f08974926b2b58181f77a55-png.141430
and I get to make hypergamy worse in whatever country I go to because the only women who will want to have sex with me are Sub 2 Asian Femoids?
1511737452603-png.141431

Wow bro, sounds like paradise bro........................wow, okay now this is epic, really makes ya think, really gets that noggin joggin, really gets those neurons firin, hmm...@Cuyen....wow....@Napoleon de Geso.........so much pussy bro....@Insomniac........wow quantity over quality amirite fellow gamer incels? Haha, epic.

No preference for you

A man must do what he must in order to avoid visiting gandy and going ER

I mean you can marry her but it’s just over at that point

Go asia, and be mogged by him

Seametal

Just be like this guy:

Just spend a fortune to travel to the other side of the world to a culture and language you aren’t familiar with br0

Just spend a fortune to travel to the other side of the world to a culture and language you aren’t familiar with br0

This tbh.
Also why not just fucking local whores instead of flying across the world to fuck whores there? I'm sure there are lots of Asian hookers in the US and Europe too.
I've been to SEA countless times, it's the same as anywhere else : Mulans (whatever the Asian Stacy name is) with Changs and whores with foreigners. And those cucks still send the wenches money after they return home...

just go to asia theory depends a lot on the circumstances it's not simple

No, you'll just fuck inexpensive hookers, who will be visibly disgusted by your existence, and will cringe the moment you get them naked and touch them.

Hookers want Chad, like every other hole.