Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "JUST GO TO ASIA BRO"

• Thread starter NotQuiteChadLite
  • Start date
NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
02 17 08 40

02 17 08 42

02 17 08 41

Just be white!!!

Then you have thailand and Philippines where you can get your own harem by being white

I’ve heard people on this website get tinder matches from Korea/Japan as well so JFL

Lol idiot (and idiot OP and ITT too)

Japan is ONLY for top Chads

South Asia is for him, idiot is out of his depth that's all

I think this ends JBW. Dude is incel.

I like to hear how JBW theorists disprove this.

@NotQuiteChadLite Do you have more pictures of him? I can run a Tinder experiment in other Asian countries if you want

Low IQ thread, even im incel in japan. When we say go to asia we mean the holy trinity Thailand/Vietnam/Philippines where the matches roll in like crazy. I recently tried tokyo and got 3 matches

Japanese girls don't want ugly acne faced white boys, they want male model tier guys.

You should go to SEA instead and try Thai or Filipina bitches.

Dis is heartbreaking

jfl at using Japan. Women have higher standards in Japan than they do here.

He went to the wrong part of Asia. You can't be a subhuman nerd and do well in Japan. Japan is hard. South Korea > Taiwan > Japan > China > > > > > > South East Asia. Pretty much, don't go to South Asia if you're not at least a 5 PSL and 6' and above.

He probably wouldn't do too well in Thailand either, as his subhumanity is beyond reach.

Then you have thailand and Philippines where you can get your own harem by being white

I’ve heard people on this website get tinder matches from Korea/Japan as well so JFL
^^^^

For every evidence racebaiters provide, there are 2 cases proving it wrong.

Guy looks autistic and not very masculine. JBW can't save everyone.

If he drops the weeb shtick he could get himself a n American noodlewhore

@NotQuiteChadLite Do you have more pictures of him? I can run a Tinder experiment in other Asian countries if you want
Nah that's all I got.

1/2/2008?

This is what he looks like now:

stock-photo-skeleton-hangman-s-noose-in-dark-wood-room-155046710.jpg

1/2/2008?

This is what he looks like now:

stock-photo-skeleton-hangman-s-noose-in-dark-wood-room-155046710.jpg
This was before Tinder and Turbohypergamy too lol. Absolute incel before smartphones basically took off big time.
Here he is now:
227376475 9783b9d5e5 z

I think we still have a higher chance to get a gf in SEA than in the west.

Necroposts me.

JBW is not legit in many circumstances and occasions

I would go to Asia if I could live in a monastery

"what about my appearence can i improve?"

Lmao poor soul he basically needs a complete overhaul. Being born again from different parents is his only chance at this point.

I take any cute adorable loli of culture. Sure japanese on higher priority than majority of world. But white lolis on highest :/

Funny how this faggot OP erects a straw man and still rolls with it after being corrected about SEA not Japan. Cumskins on suicide watch forced to misrepresent. JBW STILL TRUE.

could JBW work in latin america?

JBW is not legit in many circumstances and occasions
I see so many nerdics with noodles where I'm from. If you're white just come to my place and I'll pimp a couple to you. They'll do it for free, that's how easy they are.

Why do these people have hard time understanding that women want chad only

I see so many nerdics with noodles where I'm from. If you're white just come to my place and I'll pimp a couple to you. They'll do it for free, that's how easy they are.
JBW is overrated but still legit

Just so you guys know, it's just a troll. It's from PennyArcade forums