Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just go up and approach bro, what’s the worst that can happen. If she plays hard to get just hang in there, she’ll come around.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Lmaoo poor ricecel gets humiliated. Probably saw some Pua bullshit and fell for it. Now the face of rejection on inter net

Comments shredding him apart more.
Will she tell her to leave her and her “galentine (a female friend who is her valentine)” alone if chad approached?

FB0F0882 AE67 459C A0BB CA7069ADE5C9

B920A9E8 E5E2 48F7 8D06 161FC82435D1

The bluepill is a road that only leads to failure. (Unless you're Chad)

How can you be a ricecel and think you have a shot at a cute white girl?

Funny, most of the time, guys who call holes ugly aren't actually ugly but average or below average. JFL at copers who think holes find normies attractive.

It should be mandatory that all men become blackpilled past puberty

Funny, most of the time, guys who call holes ugly aren't actually ugly but average or below average. JFL at copers who think holes find normies attractive.

below average dudes are ugly.

Hes prob a moneymaxxed son of Chinese billionaire and thought he could get her by telling her how rich he is

>b-but the red pill said women want a guy with tons of money, they explained it using evolutionary biology Muh resources etc

Why would any guy go to a bar nowadays perplexes me. You've NOTHING to gain except diminished dignity and an unhealthy liver.

I'm not even gonna watch the video. It will trigger a flashback to all my rejections, and that's just too painful to bear.

"He's dangerous". No bitch, he's a pathetic noodle. Yet you won't call a thugged out Chad dangerous when he actually is.
Yes! The truecels gave up a long time ago. Yet these struggling normies will get told that they're goodlooking and just need to get out there and be more confident.

It straight up says in the TikTok "ugly" not even creepy which is a euphemism for ugly and it got like 200k likes on TikTok.

If the video is completely real she literally assaulted him. We live in a total gynocracy.

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTAL. This is why subhumans should know their place. If you're not at least 8/10, you shouldn't even bother.

>Women who stand for themselves
Is this supposed to be that? Pushing a lonely man to even more darkness is standing up for yourself? No u stupid whores, that is plain evil and cowardry. If laws weren't so cucked I would go ER on all the evil hoes who caused truecels any suffering.

Why would any guy go to a bar nowadays perplexes me. You've NOTHING to gain except diminished dignity and an unhealthy liver.
Drinking is a good cope though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back