Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just got a 50" 4k TV

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Everything looks and sounds so much better. I don't ever want to leave my room again

Mogs my 48" 4k tv.

I don't have a tv

JFL if you actually see a difference between 1080p and 4k.

What brand though? Also led with local dimming or oled? Also make sure to set your color correct if you are using it with a pc. You might need to set it to advanced hdmi mode to get 4:4:4 subsampling at 4k @60 fps.

Mogs my 48" pee pee

wealthbragging:feelswhat:

Good for you bro hope it helps with coping.

Lifefuel for you. Enjoy your viewing.

wealthbragging:feelswhat:
Not really poorcel. 4k tells are fairly cheap now. Can get a 55" Samsung 4k tv for 400 pounds. Not exactly breaking the bank. I remember paying close to a thousand pounds for a 32" 1080 one back in the day.

Mogs my 10" Huawei tablet

Not really poorcel. 4k tells are fairly cheap now. Can get a 55" Samsung 4k tv for 400 pounds. Not exactly breaking the bank. I remember paying close to a thousand pounds for a 32" 1080 one back in the day.
It was $300 on sale.

What was the first movie you watched?

Mogs my 48" 4k tv

I wish I had a good tv for vidya. The one I have is small as fuck

I'm not sure I can differentiate 1080p and 4k

To me, the difference between 720p and 1080p is bigger than 1080p and 4k.
Me too, however higher resolution technology is a necessity for cope improvement. 4K 360 field of view VR videos look like 360p or 480p. I wonder if I'll notice the difference between 4k and 8k on conventional monitors.

I think I overpaid for my 43' fml

I like ur avi

4159.jpg

MOGs my 60 inch 1080p Plasma Samsung HD Smart TV.

Me too, however higher resolution technology is a necessity for cope improvement. 4K 360 field of view VR videos look like 360p or 480p. I wonder if I'll notice the difference between 4k and 8k on conventional monitors.
VR is a relatively new field, the kinks need to be ironed out. I've never seen 8k before.
Now buy a home cinema and Joker in blueray
Lol, I'll go ER on anyone who breaks into my cinema. Normies out! :feelsree:
How does that make me a Chad? If anything, it makes me the opposite.
I think I overpaid for my 43' fml
What brand and how much? My 50" Samsung was $300 and the 43" was $270, so it made sense to go up in size.
Enjoy bro. I'm gonna get a 55" 4k telly once I've moved house
Hell yeah. The whole reason I got it is because I recently got a couch, and since the TV is further away, I needed to go up in size. I'm using my previous TV (32") as a 2nd monitor.
I wish I had a good tv for vidya. The one I have is small as fuck
I remember playing gamecube on one of these badboys. I'm sure your TV is better
s-l640.jpg

I like ur avi

4159.jpg
Thanks man, I lol'd upon seeing it. It'd be so funny if McDonalds had sold Joker toys with their happy meals (let's put a smile on that face!)
MOGs my 60 inch 1080p Plasma Samsung HD Smart TV.
Idk man, 1080p is still pretty good. That's what most YouTube videos go up to anyways.

tfw I'm too high-inhib to go out and buy a new TV, so I'm just sitting here playing games on my 32" 720p lcd that I got on clearance sale for $200 eight years ago.

What is there even to watch on TV? its all normie shit

tfw I'm too high-inhib to go out and buy a new TV, so I'm just sitting here playing games on my 32" 720p lcd that I got on clearance sale for $200 eight years ago.
Lol. I hate asking workers to go get the tv off the shelf. And the worker (tyrone) strength mogged me when we put the box into the cart.

Don't worry, the stores want you to buy their products. This salesman told me to go with the Samsung, and pointed out how much better it's picture quality was than all the others. He prevented me from making a big mistake. For only $50 more, I got a much better TV.
What is there even to watch on TV? its all normie shit
I use mine for watching sports, movies, gaming, and browsing the internet. I hardly watch any TV shows.

Damn that's good. Mogs my 24 incher jfl

Just buy a 50" 4k TV theory

Mogs my 360p black and white tv

Anything below OLED is TVlet.
LG C9 OLED made my copes much more enjoyable.