Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just got a free meal, lol.

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
-Order a lot of food through a delivery service (think Grubhub).
-Leave explicit instructions in the app to leave the order at the front door and not to call.
-Drivers are retarded and call anyway.
-This is annoying because I don't want to catch the virus and I'm insistent on contactless delivery
-Usually respond through text when they call.
-Sometimes the retarded drivers don't respond to the text and take off with the food because I don't pick up the phone (can't since I'm deaf/mute)
-It gets so bad, that I'm forced to make large, visible notes to put on the front door, aimed at drivers from the delivery service (I spell it out specifically for them)
-Notes tell the drivers to leave the order at the door and don't bother calling
-Working out pretty well so far, drivers pull up and leave the order at the door as instructed (save for the odd retard here and there who calls anyway)
-Order tonight from one of the major pizza chains (think Papa Johns)
-Cash order
-Driver pulls up to the door
-It's dark out
-Probably read the signs on the door because...
-They drop the order and leave without taking my cash or even knocking on the door!
-MY...FACE...WHEN:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGau8RBMNG8

Last edited:
one time I ordered pizza on uber eats and it had been like 2 hrs and my order was not being picked up so I just called the place and asked if I could come pick it up myself and they were like "yeah sure" and they just gave it to me and the order on uber eats auto-cancelled after a while which gave me my money back so I got the whole thing free of charge

Finesses me

Why don't you just tell them to leave the order at the door and not to call because you're deaf/mute?

Was this meant to be in Off Topic?

Finesses me

Why don't you just tell them to leave the order at the door and not to call because you're deaf/mute?

I kept trying to tell them through text, it's not my fault these retards aren't paying attention. Either that, or they're sandbagging and doing it on purpose so that they can claim that I'm not home and take the order and leave (I've worked for those delivery services before too).

That, and my high inhibition. If I have to go outside and actually see these motherfuckers, I get pissed.

If they're doing their fucking job and reading the instructions in the app in the first place, I wouldn't need to go this far. Therein lies the problem.

Worked out in my favor tonight.
Was this meant to be in Off Topic?

Yeah, I messed up. If the mods move it that'll be fine.

I kept trying to tell them through text, it's not my fault these retards aren't paying attention. Either that, or they're sandbagging and doing it on purpose so that they can claim that I'm not home and take the order and leave (I've worked for those delivery services before too).

That, and my high inhibition. If I have to go outside and actually see these motherfuckers, I get pissed.

If they're doing their fucking job and reading the instructions in the app in the first place, I wouldn't need to go this far. Therein lies the problem.

Worked out in my favor tonight.

Based as fuck

Congratulations

could u make a smaller summary of how to do this? I’m low IQ.

>inceldom discussion

I get lots of Ebay refunds just by complaining saved a lot of money getting free shit

i give retards that dont know how to read 1 star ngl