Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Just got an idea of "Walmart Women's Shitroom Day Game"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
So long time ago I saw a movie called "Wedding Crashers", the movie is about picking girls at wedding. The movie talks about a theory where it says picking girls at wedding is easier because they tend to be more sensitive and hormonally receptive to male advances during such occasion. The protagonists start applying this theory with a great success but at the end they get blacklisted by all the wedding event managing companies in the neighborhood. So later they start picking girls at funeral houses since girls are also sensitive and hormonally receptive when someone close to them dies.

So today I went to walmart to buy some ass wipes and got a new idea of "Women's Restroom Day Game".

The underlying theory is this:
When you take shit and if the shit is good you will feel relaxed, happy, less bitter and more romantic.

The day game strategy goes like this:
  1. You go to some walmart.
  2. Stand somewhere near the women's restroom and start sneaking.
  3. Keep eye on women and see who is rushing into the restroom.
  4. Start your stopwatch and start counting the time how long it's taking for her to finish.
  5. If it's more than 10~15 minutes, that means she took a shit.
  6. Once she comes out, see her face, if you can see an halo of satisfaction and relax approach her at 45 degree angle.
  7. If she looks pissed off, disgusted and bitter, that means her shit was sub par, don't approach.
Is this going to work? What do you think?

I think this is a legit game, PUAs and TRPers should give this a shot, "Walmart Shitroom Day Game"

tranny-at-urinal_400.jpg

Last edited:
So long time ago I saw a movie called "Wedding Crashers", the movie is about picking girls at wedding. The movie talks about a theory where it says picking girls at wedding is easier because they tend to be more sensitive and hormonally receptive to male advances during such occasion. The protagonists start applying this theory with a great success but at the end they get blacklisted by all the wedding event managing companies in the neighborhood. So later they start picking girls at funeral house since girls are also sensitive and hormonally receptive when someone close to them dies.

So today I went to walmart to buy some ass wipes and got a new idea of "Women's Restroom Day Game".

The underlying theory is this:

The day game strategy goes like this:
  1. You go to some walmart.
  2. Stand somewhere near the women's restroom and start sneaking.
  3. Keep eye on women and see who is rushing into the restroom.
  4. Start your stopwatch and start counting the time how long it's taking for her to finish.
  5. If it's more than 10~15 minutes, it means she took a shit.
  6. Once she comes out, see her face, if you can see an halo of satisfaction and relax approach her at 45 degree angle.
Is this going to work? What do you think?

I think this is a legit game, PUAs and TRPers should give this a shot, "Walmart Shitroom Day Game"

tranny-at-urinal_400.jpg

She'll also be more receptive because she'll be shameful when being approached while still smelling like she just took a shit :lul:

She'll also be more receptive because she'll be shameful when being approached while still smelling like she just took a shit :lul:
Yea, good hypothesis.

Ascended IQ

Only critique is what if it was a painful shit, like hot diarrhea?

also Vince Vaughn is a cock in real life from what I hear

If you're in Uni, this can also work after a test. Say the girl looks super happy after the exam, she probably thinks she aced it. Approaching her in that moment can work as well.

Most solid ascending strategy.
Might try this.

Ascended IQ
thanks.

Only critique is what if it was a painful shit, like hot diarrhea?
That's an interesting question.

also Vince Vaughn is a cock in real life from what I hear
didn't know

If you're in Uni, this can also work after a test. Say the girl looks super happy after the exam, she probably thinks she aced it. Approaching her in that moment can work as well.

Smooth shit >>>>>>> A+ in exam
Most solid ascending strategy.
Might try this.
Yea, I am also thinking that too.

autism IQ thread. this shit makes PUA look like an advanced university course.

When you take a good solid, but not rock hard shit, that mildly stretches your asshole, it is akin to an euphoric experience.

Double points if they saw a tranny in the bathroom and came out glad to see an actual Man.

Kekfuel post.

autism IQ thread. this shit makes PUA look like an advanced university course.

Have you ever heard of a thing called "satire" boyo? Are you seriously that retard? No wonder dumbs like you get into shit like PUA and /r/TheRedPill.

@Kirito3 @Loooooser

Kekfuel post.

Have you ever heard of a thing called "satire" boyo? Are you seriously that retard? No wonder dumbs like you get into shit like PUA and /r/TheRedPill.

@Kirito3 @Loooooser

Ignore them, these retards like @Kirito3 @Loooooser and @Hunter suffer from severe iodine deficiency, I think @Hunter is into binaural beats and nofap, not PUA specifically.

Ignore them, these retards like @Kirito3 @Loooooser and @Hunter suffer from severe iodine deficiency, I think @Hunter is into binaural beats and nofap, not PUA specifically.

What the fuck is binaural beats?

What the fuck is binaural beats?
Kek, it's like you listen to some recorded sound waves and it will make you taller, chiseled jaw and shit.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Kekfuel post.

@Kirito3 @Loooooser

i dont do PUA numbskull, the actual point of my comment was to exaggurate how low IQ this is by comparing it with PUA thus implying PUA is low IQ :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

shit-themed daygame. Truly a curry masterpiece

This is like saying you'll be more likely to ascend if you approach a girl if she's drunk or high or just got done with a workout. You think her mood has anything to do with it?

shit-themed daygame. Truly a curry masterpiece
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
This is like saying you'll be more likely to ascend if you approach a girl if she's drunk or high or just got done with a workout. You think her mood has anything to do with it?
Yea I think so, specially for cold approach. I have read one article about how exam gradings depend on the mood of the teacher. If a teacher is pissed off during grading there is a high probability of student getting lower grades. Similar thing might be applicable to dating as well.

Last edited:
Omnipotent Level IQ, serious can i assert dominate if i squat shit middle of walmart?

Maybe cards against humanity was right, picking up girls outside of the abortion clinic does work.

OP = the incel messiah.

Curries will be curries.

There is no game that's gonna work for curries, therefore this post was not intended for curries.
You are one of the few novembercels that makes great threads.
Ascended level IQ thread.

Omnipotent Level IQ, serious can i assert dominate if i squat shit middle of walmart?

I read somewhere that some great apes use their shit to claim dominance or territorial rights. I think if you take a squat shit and smear the shit on the walls and racks of the women's garment section it will certainly establish some dominance.
picking up girls outside of the abortion clinic does work.

Yea I've heard that too.
OP = the incel messiah.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
You are one of the few novembercels that makes great threads.
Ascended level IQ thread.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Who the fuck spends 10 minutes taking a shit?!?

Yea, I generally take quick and agile shit. I guess women do too.

DvfOzcO.gif

Next time I will try to measure the shitting time with a stopwatch at walmart in person. It was just an idea.

this thread permanently increased my IQ. @chudur-budur is a leading expert on shit theories
I'm in there for like 30 min at least. Volcel if you don't wipe until you bleed.

Legendary thread :lul::lul::lul::lul: