Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just got an S as illaoi on league. Playing tricky characters is fun as fuck.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I get bored out of my mind while playing as standard characters like garen and veigar. But illaoi is fun as fuck to pull some crazy strats with.
Who else wants to join me in Hope's of landing an egirl while league maxxing?

modern league champions are all overcomplicated pieces of shit. all their ability descriptions are 10 paragraphs long

just play qiyana theory

modern league champions are all overcomplicated pieces of shit. all their ability descriptions are 10 paragraphs long

Season 3 and 4 was the best.

Some other cel was informing me about it in the other thread. Apparently if you get into a high enough ranking you can go to the website Getsoj and easily get some egirl through your league status

Some other cel was informing me about it in the other thread. Apparently if you get into a high enough ranking you can go to the website Getsoj and easily get some egirl through your league status
is this the league of legends equivalent of betabuxxing?