Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just got back from the gym, feeling great! Ladies?

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★
657f1c1

Oh wow, just wow! Maybe, just maybe, work on your personality first? Yikes!!!

Call me blue or redpilled, but I think girls would actually go for that particular creature because the body is 10/10 no homo. 10/10 bodies are nothing to sneeze at no homo

Call me blue or redpilled, but I think girls would actually go for that particular creature because the body is 10/10 no homo. 10/10 bodies are nothing to sneeze at no homo
Would you stick your meat in that no homo?

Remember that women look for flaws, men look for attractive parts. For a man, a woman can have an ugly face and a flat chest but if she has a nice ass he's good to go. For a woman, even if everything else is perfect, a single major flaw like a short height, a bald head, ugly face etc. is enough to completely turn her off.

Remember that women look for flaws, men look for attractive parts. For a man, a woman can have an ugly face and a flat chest but if she has a nice ass he's good to go. For a woman, even if everything else is perfect, a single major flaw like a short height, a bald head, ugly face etc. is enough to completely turn her off.
Funny how that works isn't it. The gender that works that hardest is willing to deal with imperfection, yet the gender thats the most useless expects perfection.

Hell, you're right. That's a blackpill for me