Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just got bullied by a random normie on Facebook again

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Why does this keep happening to me? I try not to take it personally but it's not nice. Why can't I post anything without getting a mean reply?

There was a post on some furry group about Christmas and people were making random Christmas-related remarks in the comments. I wrote "oh, I hope I'll get nice presents! " and literally a minute later some random stranger replied to me "you're not getting any present, you fucking loser". Not a single person got a mean remark like this and my comment isn't extraordinary, I don't understand why I was targeted.

I understand that people are mean on social media and internet in general (although incel forums, 4chan etc. are much MUCH nicer to me than Facebook), but it seems to only happen to me and it happens almost every single time. I'm getting kinda paranoid: I check my comments 10 times, compare it with others and I genuinely can't find anything that stands out about them; my profile is all hidden (and I get these comments from strangers), there's only info about my uni, my birth date and a photo of me (and the photo is so extremely angle- and lightningmaxxed that I look completely average).

I'd just shrug it off, but it happens so often and it's always so out of place, some of the mean comments edge on being gibberish and some are so out of place that they almost seem like satire. About a month ago someone asked in a culinary group for our favorite sandwich spread recipes, I posted a recipe for a vegan fish-like sandwich spread and almost immediately I got a comment saying "only a retard would enjoy this recipe". In over 100 comments no one received a mean comment like this. I analyzed potential problems with my comment: I considered the keyword "vegan" triggering someone but there were many vegan recipes there (in fact, I got this recipe from that exact group and many people liked it), I considered that it received such a mean reply because it was posted on that group earlier, but I've checked other recipes and the 10 randomly chosen ones that I checked were all also posted there before. Besides, my comment had a completely average number of (positive) reactions after a day, so clearly there was only one guy that had a problem with it.

I've had so many situations like these and I don't even remember all of them. As I've said, some are so out of place that they seem like satire. I'm in one group for sharing wholesome memes and once I shared some generic meme in that vein "haha, drink water and love yourself, here's a cute puppy" and someone replied "kill yourself". Other replies seemed completely normal and the mods of the group didn't remove that comment which is weird.

I always just ignore these replies, but it's very weird that every time I post in some open group, there's about 25% chance of me getting a mean comment. Here are some possibilities why that happens:
  • pure luck; every time this happens, it seems to me that I'm the only one targeted, but I've seen strangers being mean to random people for seemingly no reason; perhaps this happens to everyone
  • maybe I'm actually so autistic that the things I write and share give off an obvious autistic vibe (and I can't even notice it) and people feel ok with bullying me for that reason
  • I try to appear as neutral and normie as possible on my Facebook, but sometimes I'll share a mild political meme; I have one guy added as my "friend" who used to be completely normal but he's far-left now: he shared memes about eating the rich and identified with Antifa; perhaps my lukewarm memes about "haha both sides of the political spectrum can be silly sometimes" got me classified as a Nazi in his eyes and he added me as a targeted individual to some database and leftists feel obligated to be mean to me whenever they see me
  • "dead internet theory": perhaps Facebook is mostly bots and some algorithm noticed that bullying me keeps me longer on the site (I doubt it's true, but who knows? I kinda have masochistic tendencies and, like many people, I'll seek out content just to get angry), so Facebook uses bots to write mean replies to me, so I'll stay longer on that site (this theory makes a lot of sense since, as I've said, some of the replies are generic and could be applied anywhere, some of the replies only vaguely mention the subject of my comment and some edge on being gibberish)
  • the photo I use is looksmaxed as much as I could, but there's no way around me looking ugly and low-T: in fact one of my Facebook "friends" commented under that photo that I look like a femboy -- I tried to look normie and specifically choose a darker colored shirt (I usually wear pastel colors or white) to appear "manlier", but I guess there's no way of going around the fact that I look like a 14-year-old boy with long hair, having a My Little Pony drawing as my cover image probably doesn't help my case of looking low-T and it's a natural instinct for normies to bully people like me

Last edited:
Why does this keep happening to me? I try not to take it personally but it's not nice. Why can't I post anything without getting a mean reply?

There was a post on some furry group about Christmas and people were making random Christmas-related remarks in the comments. I wrote "oh, I hope I'll get nice presents! " and literally a minute later some random stranger replied to me "you're not getting any present, you fucking loser". Not a single person got a mean remark like this and my comment isn't extraordinary, I don't understand why I was targeted.

I understand that people are mean on social media and internet in general (although incel forums, 4chan etc. are much MUCH nicer to me than Facebook), but it seems to only happen to me and it happens almost every single time. I'm getting kinda paranoid: I check my comments 10 times, compare it with others and I genuinely can't find anything that stands out about them; my profile is all hidden (and I get these comments from strangers), there's only info about my uni, my birth date and a photo of me (and the photo is so extremely angle- and lightningmaxxed that I look completely average).

I'd just shrug it off, but it happens so often and it's always so out of place, some of the mean comments edge on being gibberish and some are so out of place that they almost seem like satire. About a month ago someone asked in a culinary group for our favorite sandwich spread recipes, I posted a recipe for a vegan fish-like sandwich spread and almost immediately I got a comment saying "only a retard would enjoy this recipe". In over 100 comments no one received a mean comment like this. I analyzed potential problems with my comment: I considered the keyword "vegan" triggering someone but there were many vegan recipes there (in fact, I got this recipe from that exact group and many people liked it), I considered that it received such a mean reply because it was posted on that group earlier, but I've checked other recipes and the 10 randomly chosen ones that I checked were all also posted there before. Besides, my comment had a completely average number of (positive) reactions after a day, so clearly there was only one guy that had a problem with it.

I've had so many situations like these and I don't even remember all of them. As I've said, some are so out of place that they seem like satire. I'm in one group for sharing wholesome memes and once I shared some generic meme in that vein "haha, drink water and love yourself, here's a cute puppy" and someone replied "kill yourself". Other replies seemed completely normal and the mods of the group didn't remove that comment which is weird.

I always just ignore these replies, but it's very weird that every time I post in some open group, there's about 25% chance of me getting a mean comment. Here are some possibilities why that happens:
  • pure luck; every time this happens, it seems to me that I'm the only one targeted, but I've seen strangers being mean to random people for seemingly no reason; perhaps this happens to every one
  • maybe I'm actually so autistic that the things I write and share give off an obvious autistic vibe (and I can't even notice it) and people feel ok with bullying me for that reason
  • I try to appear as neutral and normie as possible on my Facebook, but sometimes I'll share a mild political meme; I have one guy added as my "friend" who used to be completely normal but he's far-left now: he shared memes about eating the rich and identified with Antifa; perhaps my lukewarm memes about "haha both sides of the political spectrum can be silly sometimes" got me classified as a Nazi in his eyes and he added me as a targeted individual to some database and leftists feel obligated to be mean to me whenever they see me
  • "dead internet theory": perhaps Facebook is mostly bots and some algorithm noticed that bullying me keeps me longer on the site (I doubt it's true, but who knows? I kinda have masochistic tendencies and, like many people, I'll seek out content just to get angry), so Facebook uses bots to write mean replies to me, so I'll stay longer on that site (this theory makes a lot of sense since, as I've said, some of the replies are generic and could be applied anywhere, some of the replies only vaguely mention the subject of my comment and some edge on being gibberish)
  • the photo I use is looksmaxed as much as I could, but there's no way around me looking ugly and low-T: in fact one of my Facebook "friends" commented under that photo that I look like a femboy -- I tried to look normie and specifically choose a darker colored shirt (I usually wear pastel colors or white) to appear "manlier", but I guess there's no way of going around the fact that I look like a 14-year-old boy with long hair, having a My Little Pony drawing as my cover image probably doesn't help my case of looking low-T and it's a natural instinct for normies to bully people like me
You should share some screenshots or quote of the posts that you made. If you aren't showing your face or anything there's really no reason for you to get targeted, and even if you did a shit job at acting NT you still wouldn't be bashed like this. Maybe your suffering from main-character syndrome, where you think bad things only happen to you or something. Bad things/trolls attack everyone without discrimination, don't worry about it too much, plus on here people will be a lot nicer to you

Leave those groups
a photo of me (and the photo is so extremely angle- and lightningmaxxed that I look completely average).

It's your face and u act a bit autistic
It's called facebook ffs
Don't act like a normie they wouldn't care about that
Don't be nice to people
because you're using facebook
:feelsthink:

You are overthinking.

I have trolled people on facebook
But never attacked them in person
I just find a sad/tragic story and post a laughing emoji
:feelzez::cool:

Why are you even using facebook in the first place? that site is no place for incels, only low IQ normies and foids use that shit unironically.
You're much better off hanging out here :feelsYall:

Maybe it was meant as a joke, if the guy was part of the group?

Btw the only gift a degenerate like you deserves:

CGvrXSoW8AAcdVd.jpg

Jk

BoomerBook is a fail!

• pure luck; every time this happens, it seems to me that I'm the only one targeted, but I've seen strangers being mean to random people for seemingly no reason; perhaps this happens to everyone
They can sense your energy and they enjoy bullying people like us

Post his profile here

Normies are just trying to be alpha, best thing to do is ignore them.

Facebook died like 2 years ago. It was a pain in the ass to delete it but i did. You should delete it aswell, better for your mental health.

Facebook died like 2 years ago. It was a pain in the ass to delete it but i did. You should delete it aswell, better for your mental health.

call him a nigger

who would use cuckbook when you have chads.co

They do it because mocking you is easier than jerking off

Were those replies by trollish or fake-ish accounts? To me it sounds like someone is stalking you so he could cyberbully you. I think so because my friend used to do this with our classmates, make a fake account and troll them.

Anyway report those comments ( inb4 soy )

Were those replies by trollish or fake-ish accounts? To me it sounds like someone is stalking you so he could cyberbully you. I think so because my friend used to do this with our classmates, make a fake account and troll them.

Anyway report those comments ( inb4 soy )

You're not alone, OP.

I had a similar example (skippable, explanation below):
Earlier this year I was invited into a Discord group that was focused on the Subject i studied, a mutual i know from uni invited me, i had the hope to be able to do a bit of networking or doing something useful with my time as neet, get feedback on applications or so.
From the first day on, another normie who was in there gave me shit non-stop for not being registered with my full name, being anonymous, yada yada. I countered the first jabs from him and put it off, but the asshole wouldn't stop. Every comment i made got an immediate negative response or twist from him. In the end i approached him with an DM, asked him whats up with the shit he's been giving me, asking why and stuff. That Bastard tryed to gaslight me, evading every accusation, countering with petty lies and misinterpretations and shit. In the end i left the group, bc i don't want to network under such circumstances, fun thing is that i was abke to find his contact data and adress and when the urge comes, i'm serving out some petty revenge, and will sending him like 20 kilos of horse shit or something comparably annoying.

I was also super baffeled from those immediately hateful reactions, back then i came to the following conclusion: It's behaviour that more animalistic, instinct driven, that can be explained by evolutionary biology and social dynamics.

The explanation:
Groups (of animals and humans) will always have gatekeepers, parts of the group that decide who is part, and who is not part of the group. The group is an unit built to ensure mutual survival - weakening the group by changing its structure (letting new, weak members in) would endanger those survival possibilities of the current part of animals or humans. That's why some sort of survival reflexs kicks in and you get challenged as a new part - To determine wether your strong enough to be part of or not strong enough, wether you're friend or foe. Even if your in, the challenge doesn't stop, the group has a hierarchy and battles need to be fought to determine the ranks. This is an
ongoing process, that can even change your dna. I assume that this is always done by the brads and normie tiers members of groups, alphas don't fear about their status, the but the mid-tier members have to fight for their stance and defend it - thats why this shit happens.

On a personal Level, the rejection and being not able to live up to the expectations can hurt like hell, as incel you have experienced that too often. The only thing that makes sense now is to free yourself from the burden and not take it personally - rationalise it as that every other low tier stranger would've been attacked in the same way.

Merry Christmas/hannukah/whatever your celebrating today, fellow incel

Last edited:
Facebook deleted me jfl.
(trucel trait ngl)

This is happening to me too,I just think people nowadays are so toxic pieces of shits

i wrote something and a comment just said “you are a fucking idiot “ like why do you even write this shit for nothing

It’s not about stupid biology(weak group member) or other shits either, it’s about being a decent fukcing person and I can’t have it any other fucking way

Last edited:
People are only nice to you if you're a foid. The same person who will insult you randomly can be done kissing the ass of said foid:

"OH YOUR RECIPE IS SO AWESOME <3"
"LOVE IT LOL!!"
This is also how the streaming community is.

Shoot him with an AR-15 (in 3D Defender).

It happens to me sometimes too.
:(