Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just got called creepy

• Thread starter DictatorPatrickJane
  • Start date
DictatorPatrickJane

DictatorPatrickJane

Greycel
Was on way back home from college in the metro.. When this 6ft jacked up steroid monster tells me stop staring. I had no fucking idea what we was talking about so tells me again to stop staring at the girls with him. What the fuck.. I was just looking in their general direction. I didn't even notice the girls until he fucking mentioned them. Foids and their fucking white knights WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKkKk

I always hated white knights, even as a kid.

6ft jacked up steroid monster

But how did his face look?

I'm a jacked-up roid monkey. People used to approach me and joke with me or try to insult me, now people just stare at me and keep their mouthes shut.

I'm waiting to get my plastic surgery so I can finally be treated like a human being instead of an orc.

You should've defended your position man. Low T not to respond to him that you weren't staring. What's he going to do anyway? Beat you up? I'm sure he wouldn't go that far. Call his bluff and humiliate him in front of the foids.

Public transport is suifuel. All drops of confidence drain when a group of foids and their chads is next to me.

Thank god for mobile phones & headphones

When this 6ft jacked up steroid monster tells me stop staring. I had no fucking idea what we was talking about so tells me again to stop staring at the girls with him.

You should have asked him, why he is such a fucking cuck?

You should have asked him, why he is such a fucking cuck?
High iq. I would've told him "whiteknight all you want, but you're not going to see any of their pussies."

Cucks are everywhere.

Imagine my shock.

creepy > cuck

I always look at the ground. If u don't look at ppl, they won't give u a second glance

Foid logic lets me put on these skin tight clothes that expose 90% of my skin and not expect guys to notice unless they are hot

Foid logic lets me put on these skin tight clothes that expose 90% of my skin and not expect guys to notice unless they are hot
They are willing to do anything to get chad, even murder