Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel just got done watching Full Metal Jacket for the first time

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
I wanted to stop posting on this site because of my autism and insufferable nature but I just feel like I have to say this. Why is everyone such a cuck? That sniper kills three friends and when they finally stop her "OH NO THE POOR WAMEN WE SHOULD HELP HER" If I was there I would have lit the cunt on fire.

full metal jacket is the movie with "joker" and the "what can i get for $10" line right? if so i dont remember there ever being any foid characters

full metal jacket is the movie with "joker" and the "what can i get for $10" line right? if so i dont remember there ever being any foid characters
You don't remember the ending scene. This sniper kills three of the main characters and so they get revenge but then they realize the sniper is actually a women and they just feel so bad after that.

You don't remember the ending scene. This sniper kills three of the main characters and so they get revenge but then they realize the sniper is actually a women and they just feel so bad after that.
mercy at the end sounds vaguely familiar but nah i guess i just dont remember it very well

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back