Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just got ghosted and blocked afterwards

Ellviss

Ellviss

St. Hamudi Did Nothing Wrong
-
she replied one of my messages with a like. I felt like I had a chance, so I wrote another message to her. she didn't replied back so I checked after 3 hours and I see that she blocked me.:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:approachmaxxing didn't start well buddy boyos

she replied one of my messages with a like. I felt like I had a chance, so I wrote another message to her. she didn't replied back so I checked after 3 hours and I see that she blocked me.:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:approachmaxxing didn't start well buddy boyos
What's your PSL?

mogs tf out of me
chads.co

Your fault for choosing not to be born a chad. :feelsrope:

i think you should re-read your your quote thing bellow your profile pic which clearly states "why even bother"

PUA aspies be like "ShE DidnT Really Mean No, It WAs JusT a ShiTtEsT Br0, YoU ShouLdVe eSCAlatEd, CHicks LoVE a brO wHo EsCaLAtes! YoU JUSt NeeD GamE BraH" :lul:

I tried talking to a chick for a few years. She would almost never message me back and I would always have to message her first.
I'm so done with this world.

PUA aspies be like "ShE DidnT Really Mean No, It WAs JusT a ShiTtEsT Br0, YoU ShouLdVe eSCAlatEd, CHicks LoVE a brO wHo EsCaLAtes! YoU JUSt NeeD GamE BraH" :lul:
jfl the last time PUA was even slightly valid was before 2010. Maybe even before 2005.

If you're not Chad, whenever you approach any foid, she instantly considers you a creep.

"Step up your game bro". Meanwhile:

If a foid liked my comment I'd be out the next day shopping for diamond rings!

Tired of that shit. “It’s just a shit test bro” meanwhile she’s choking on Chad’s dick and forgot you texted her five days ago