Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just got into an argument with a Christian pastor.......

C

ChronicPaincel

Banned
-
I asked him if he supports lgbq+ (whatever the fuck they call themselves) He said he did.......... and has no problem with it...........

Modern day Christians are 100% cucks. They refuse to follow their own bibles.

The whole argument started over taxes. I was trying to tell him, it's wrong we're FORCED to pay (OR ELSE) into a system MANY do not agree with. I was trying to make it clear if we were actually free i would have a CHOICE. Of course no one cares and they do not hear me, but whatever, fuck them all.

Here's something for you Christian cucks to think about. The golden rule states: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" if that's the case ask your fucking selves would you go to your neighbors house and aim a gun at him demanding he pays money for living in HIS house. If he says no; throw him in a cage, if he stands up to PROTECT HIS PROPERTY, you kill him................... Am the only incel thats wants out of all this?

Fucking asshole kept telling me i need to get out of my own house as if i can just get a good job tomorrow and move on. (newsflash) short, ugly, manlets. ARE FUCKED IN THIS SOCIETY no one wants us NOT an employer not A FUCKING CUNT. Hey IT faggots i use to not be like this it was made clear to me how society feels about me after being insulted and told im ugly since i was a young kid. I no longer care FUCK YOU!

elab: As their very own countries and way of lives are being destroyed they cheer it on. (I am not religious) btw.

Last edited:
And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him. Mark 12:17

Although I'm not sure whether or not this is entirely justifying taxation, or rather that it's suggesting that we have a dismissive attitude toward money. Perhaps it's both.

What’s the point of calling yourself a Christian if you don’t even believe in its teachings? It’s all just a money making scam at this point tbh.

And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him. Mark 12:17

Although I'm not sure whether or not this is entirely justifying taxation, or rather that it's suggesting that we have a dismissive attitude toward money. Perhaps it's both.
They believe it does fully. im pretty sure that is stated in (ROMANS) too lmfao. Key word ROMANS. aka bow before your king slave.

Romans 13:6 New International Version (NIV)

6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing.

Last edited:

reminds me this lol

They believe it does fully. im pretty sure that verse is stated in (ROMANS) lmfao. Key word ROMANS. aka bow before your king slave.
Either way, I totally agree with you regarding modern Christians in general, they're totally cucked. The exceptions are insular communities, but they aren't the majority.

What’s the point of calling yourself a Christian if you don’t even believe in its teachings? It’s all just a money making scam at this point tbh.
Right. true Christian ideology puts women in there place. They refuse to speak about these things due to the current political climate.
Either way, I totally agree with you regarding modern Christians in general, they're totally cucked. The exceptions are insular communities, but they aren't the majority.
Thanks man. A little validation helps. I much admire your writings.

reminds me this lol

:feelskek:

Last edited:
the new testament is cucked, but the old testament has a lot of knowledge and wisdom. i'd says it's blackpilled, actually. it talks about stoning rapists and adulterers to death. what's great about that is everyone gets a little bit of revenge, a little slice of the justice pie. it helps people move on. imagine if all of the victims of a high school bully each got to punch him three times really hard in the face. it could give them closure and relieve old anger and anxiety. that way of thinking is in the old testament. compared to the new testament, where it says if someone hits you on the cheek, turn to him the other also, which means let him hit you again. what a cucked mentality. also the old testament explicitly is against homosexuality.

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)

So yeah, any "Christian" pastor who is ok with homosexuality is stupid, and I would completely disregard anything they say about the religionif I were you.

Religion boils down to two things now.

1.The desire to be self righteous.
2. Big money.

So yeah, any "Christian" pastor who is ok with homosexuality is stupid, and I would completely disregard anything they say about the religionif I were you.

the new testament is cucked, but the old testament has a lot of knowledge and wisdom. i'd says it's blackpilled, actually. it talks about stoning rapists and adulterers to death. what's great about that is everyone gets a little bit of revenge, a little slice of the justice pie. it helps people move on. imagine if all of the victims of a high school bully each got to punch him three times really hard in the face. it could give them closure and relieve old anger and anxiety. that way of thinking is in the old testament. compared to the new testament, where it says if someone hits you on the cheek, turn to him the other also, which means let him hit you again. what a cucked mentality. also the old testament explicitly is against homosexuality.

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)
Beautifully said. I actually brought this up to him, he was silent......

I think it's the Christian empathy and willing to have compassion for those who would not reciprocate that will lead to Islam taking over as the predominant religion of the world. Just like in the dating scene, the beta Christian will get cucked by the alpha Muslim. Nature doesn't care about how nice you are or how high your moral code is; nature only cares about who eats and who doesn't; who fucks and who doesn't.

Only Catholics are Christians.

Christianity is cuckery today I agree. I'm trying to deprogram myself from it.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" if that's the case ask your fucking selves would you go to your neighbors house and aim a gun at him demanding he pays money for living in HIS house. If he says no; throw him in a cage, if he stands up to PROTECT HIS PROPERTY, you kill him................... Am the only incel thats wants out of all this?

What are you even on about?

Right. true Christian ideology puts women in there place. They refuse to speak about these things due to the current political climate.
You're right there.
There's literally catholic churches in my city that have the LGBTQ flag on their steeple and it's quite hilarious how cucked christianity is becoming.
This is why I have respect for Muslims. They stay loyal to their word and don't deviate from what it says to conform to the world, although there have been a few mosques in the Capital that have been open to "gays".

They bring shame to themselves and others around them.

There is nothing bad in lgbt persons (except some fricks), it's ok to support them. Oppressing people by their sexual orientation is the same like try to heal, make normal, torture or even kill for some new eye color, like yellow or red. But i hate those fags that make kids take some trannie-pills, they are criminal, kids are too young to take those pills.

What are you even on about?

You're right there.
There's literally catholic churches in my city that have the LGBTQ flag on their steeple and it's quite hilarious how cucked christianity is becoming.
This is why I have respect for Muslims. They stay loyal to their word and don't deviate from what it says to conform to the world, although there have been a few mosques in the Capital that have been open to "gays".
I DEMAND TO LIVE FREE. What im on about is Christians don't even know basic morality along with 99% percent of the people in this world. Wouldn't matter to me none if your IGNORance wasn't directly (FORCEFULLY) enslaving me. pardon my french. i am on one today.

(((property tax)))

https://www.elderlawanswers.com/not-paying-property-taxes-can-lead-to-loss-of-home-6555 for further clarifying.

This is an incel issue, we have no place in this society, at the same time we cannot live free.

I'm tired of it all and not quite sure why any incel is alright with being a slave to a society that hates us, fuck even if it didn't. Right?
But i hate those fags that make kids take some trannie-pills, they are criminal, kids are too young to take those pills.
This is what im essentially talking about, that, and the fact Christians are not true to their own believes.
Praise be him, may the one true god bless me on my wagecucking journey.

Last edited: