Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just got into another fight with my dad.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
People have always been calling me stupid retarded etc, and dad said It again today after some little argument about time management where he was wrong. I threw the fucking plate right at him. I’m tired of this motherfucker.

Where did it land?

I was in a similar situation the other day.

Don't do what that guy did in Isla vista in 2014

Cut ties with your family immediately.

LARP, black people don’t have dads.

Whatd he do?
He was taking me driving to practice for my license and even though I was doing good behind the wheel, he still found little shit to complain about.. I just wanted to drive the damn truck off the road...

I'm tired of youngcels under 23 never mind 18 year olds

Just do your AVI at him bro

time to move out :feelstrash:

Don't do what that guy did in Isla vista in 2014
Tenor

People have always been calling me stupid retarded etc, and dad said It again today after some little argument about time management where he was wrong. I threw the fucking plate right at him. I’m tired of this motherfucker.
props for fucking up that retard. My dad is literally racist and lectures my siblings on black nationalist crap even though i’m half white and says shit like europeans being disgusting and cavemen

He was taking me driving to practice for my license and even though I was doing good behind the wheel, he still found little shit to complain about.. I just wanted to drive the damn truck off the road...

Literally EVERYONE in our lives hates us. U could do everything right and they still find something to complain about, but if they do everything wrong and you complain, ur acting “entitled”.
props for fucking up that retard. My dad is literally racist and lectures my siblings on black nationalist crap even though i’m half white and says shit like europeans being disgusting and cavemen

Why’d he marry (did he) a white woman if he’s black nationalist? Lmao

Literally EVERYONE in our lives hates us. U could do everything right and they still find something to complain about, but if they do everything wrong and you complain, ur acting “entitled”.

Why’d he marry (did he) a white woman if he’s black nationalist? Lmao
court psychologist diagnosed with Borderline personality disorder, thought that a non blonde woman would cause me to not be mixed looking

Atleast he doesn't brag to your face about how many foids he slept with during his prime, mine did and now hes dead. The cause was cancer

Tell him to his face that he'd be incel if he was born in your generation. Best part about that is it's probably true.