Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just got jewed by a vending machine

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I bought some m&ms from one of those machines and the thing got stuck, I moved it but nothing happened. I accepted defeat so I bought another one so both will come out, but only the first came out and the second one got stuck too REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I payed double for my m&ms and now some faggot is gonna buy one and get one for free with my money REEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS NOT FAIR!!!!! GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY YOU FUCKING CUCKS!!!!!!!
:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

68F79A42842AD58461933CFA2356DB826F0CD0A9

Break the machine ngl

Happened to me in the past, obviously wanted to go Cho on it.

this seems to be an incel trait, not the first time ive seen a thread like this, but this would never happen to chads or stacys

that happens all the time with the vending machine near me. i just reach my hand up and try to grab it from the door (very uncomfortable) or i slam it until it gets loose. sometimes nothing works though and i either have to get staff to refund my money or i just lose money and get nothing :feelsree:

One time while working as a gym attendant, some dude put money into the machine to get a snack and it didn't work, so he turns to me and my female coworker who were at the front desk and says, "can I just shake the machine til the snack falls down?" And I say to him, "yeah go ahead man, no problem." Then my female coworker cuts in and says, "actually he can't. That's against facility rules."

Vending machines hate incels. There was another post not too long ago about someone getting kiked by a machine.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: you should go er on that machine tbh.

Smash the machine around until either your food drops or a staff member comes and you explain what happened

Definitely jews invented the machine