Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JUST GOT MY PHARMA GARDE ALBUTEROL HOLY SHIT IM SO HYPE TIME TO ASCEND

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
ON GOD I'LL GET TO 8 % BF AND REVEAL THE ULTRA SHARP JAWLINE I HAD WHEN I WAS IN HIGHSCHOOL

ITS OVER

POUUOP GQ MALE MODEL OF THE YEAR COMING SOON TIME TO ASCEND HOLY SHIT IM HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE AS FUUUUUCKKKK

shit was cheap too

here is the plan :

- One meal a day ( fast for 23 hours )
- HIIT cardio 3 times a week
- Albuterol ED + 2 cups of green tea

Already dropped 10 lbs in the past two weeks ( I assume 7 lbs was bloat / water weight ) without using any drugs , time to go chad mode booyzzzz

20180222_192328.jpg

Hit 40kg lost today. My jawline is like, actually defined. I never knew I had it because of some (involuntary) weight issues.

Fatcel = volcel

nice boyo dont forget to eat some soy to fasten the proccess

cyborgglory said:
Hit 40kg lost today. My jawline is like, actually defined. I never knew I had it because of some (involuntary) weight issues.

Fatcel = volcel

what fuels me the most is coming across old photos of myself when I was in highschool before I fell for the bulk meme and ended up being 25 % bf , I legit had hollow cheeks and a sharp jawline 

time to ascend , there are no brakes now I'm going all in

Good for you man, i wish you good luck.

Pouuop said:
what fuels me the most is coming across old photos of myself when I was in highschool before I fell for the bulk meme
I fell for the fat-acceptance meme
PM if you wanna see before-after for inspiration. You SERIOUSLY got this man.

Clenbuterol>Coffee>DNP>Albuterol

Anonymous said:
Clenbuterol>
Coffee>
DNP>
Albuterol

Good fucking morning goddamit !! ( rip rich piana )

Just slayed my first 4 mgs , lets get it !!!!

You'll be back here before you know it.

OMAD will get you nowhere if you're not counting your calories and macros. I'm at a normal BMI (not an ideal weight mind you, just not clinically overweight), and I'm doing 48 and 72 hour fasts just so I don't get obese, because I'm depressed as fuck, and eating carbs is the only effective cope I know. There are people who do OMAD to *gain* weight. It is the absolute highest eating frequency you can manage without spiking your insulin to the point where you make yourself sick.

The most effective way to lose weight is simply to not eat, but fasts longer than 5 days or so require that you don't have any other hangups, which is extremely unlikely for incels, fatcel or otherwise.

KingOfRome said:
OMAD will get you nowhere if you're not counting your calories and macros. I'm at a normal BMI (not an ideal weight mind you, just not clinically overweight), and I'm doing 48 and 72 hour fasts just so I don't get obese, because I'm depressed as fuck, and eating carbs is the only effective cope I know. There are people who do OMAD to *gain* weight. It is the absolute highest eating frequency you can manage without spiking your insulin to the point where you make yourself sick.
The most effective way to lose weight is simply to not eat, but fasts longer than 5 days or so require that you don't have any other hangups, which is extremely unlikely for incels, fatcel or otherwise.
I water fasted for 36 days and I felt great. I literally miss the feeling and I'm about to do a 5-10 just for the high.

[quote="Sparrow']
I water fasted for 36 days and I felt great. I literally miss the feeling and I'm about to do a 5-10 just for the high.
[/quote]

How do you manage that? I just get cold and lightheaded. By the time I start getting blackouts just from getting out of bed, I tend to break the fast not long after, and that never takes longer than 5 days, even when I'm getting my salts in.

The blackouts you got are from getting up too fast, I literally jump out of bed and do a 90 degree mid air spin every morning when the alarm goes off, during the fast, I would get three second tunnel visions but that's it. The first five days suck, you have to chug water and piss all day just to feel okay, after day 7 hunger goes away. There was no difference from day 7 to day 36, I was 200lb and got to 140lb. I felt clear headed and super energetic. Major sad thoughts in the beginning, major uplifting thoughts after.

only tried clen but it's such a shitty fat loss drug

just take ephedrine and be done with it

i eat 5 meals per day and im still a skinny shit.... life of being a lanklet

Pouuop said:
ON GOD I'LL GET TO 8 % BF AND REVEAL THE ULTRA SHARP JAWLINE I HAD WHEN I WAS IN HIGHSCHOOL

ITS OVER

POUUOP GQ MALE MODEL OF THE YEAR COMING SOON TIME TO ASCEND HOLY SHIT IM HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE AS FUUUUUCKKKK

shit was cheap too

here is the plan :

- One meal a day ( fast for 23 hours )
- HIIT cardio 3 times a week
- Albuterol ED + 2 cups of green tea

Already dropped 10 lbs in the past two weeks ( I assume 7 lbs was bloat / water weight ) without using any drugs , time to go chad mode booyzzzz

20180222_192328.jpg
Lol, you'll be Auschwitz tier skinny in 3 months.

Anorexia is for attention-seeking females, just LDAR boyo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back