Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just had a blackpill realization about all those single mothers and redditors working multiple jobs

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Bluepilled high school me used to think how single moms (and really just anyone) working multiple jobs to make ends meet are so hard working

I thought holy fuck everything must be so expensive, and back in those days $100 seemed like a lot of money to me so buying a toothpaste for like $7 seemed unsustainable long term

But after working full time myself and living alone for a year I finally realize that people like that are just lazy and have nothing to offer so theyre stuck working dead end jobs that are meant for high schoolers who want to make some extra money over summer

Now whenever I hear someone on reddit complaining about their finances I just scoff because its clear to me that theyre lazy as fuck and just spend all day having sex instead of working on their skills and making themselves marketable

I still fucking hate working tho tbh because its pointless having money without a gf to build your life with

Are you STEMcel?

Awesome thread man. Usually I see you really angry and pissed off about everything but now you put yourself/us a way better light.
And its true, its not that I dont have sympathy with poor people but so many of them really act like its your lifes destiny to stay poor if you are already.

There is literally no excuse to be poor.

Bluepilled high school me used to think how single moms (and really just anyone) working multiple jobs to make ends meet are so hard working

I thought holy fuck everything must be so expensive, and back in those days $100 seemed like a lot of money to me so buying a toothpaste for like $7 seemed unsustainable long term

But after working full time myself and living alone for a year I finally realize that people like that are just lazy and have nothing to offer so theyre stuck working dead end jobs that are meant for high schoolers who want to make some extra money over summer

Now whenever I hear someone on reddit complaining about their finances I just scoff because its clear to me that theyre lazy as fuck and just spend all day having sex instead of working on their skills and making themselves marketable

I still fucking hate working tho tbh because its pointless having money without a gf to build your life with
Shouldn't have to work multiple jobs to just barley get by. Those entry level jobs were never meant for people to keep beyond maybe collage. Problem is their isn't really much out there.
The fight for 15 was ridiculous as well. Any one can pour coffee into a cup don't like it get better skills. Can raise the minimum to infinity but wont fix jack unless the federal reserve is brought to heel.
Once I expand my fleet non of this mileage crap for my drivers. Don't need a million a year to be happy, rather my drivers be paid well.

I don’t work

Awesome thread man. Usually I see you really angry and pissed off about everything but now you put yourself/us a way better light.
And its true, its not that I dont have sympathy with poor people but so many of them really act like its your lifes destiny to stay poor if you are already.

There is literally no excuse to be poor.

Its literally so easy to get a well paying job, even the lowest paying jobs I could apply for pay more than the median household income

And its not like Im high IQ anything, its literally just that most people and single mothers especially are lazy as fuck

I assume because they have sex they dont care whether they make $25k or $250k, theyve already completed life and cant be bothered to put effort into anything, they have no inner drive to strive for greater things, just a bunch of hedonists

Another issue is the push for collage. From 6th grade on that all they force down your throat.
What's the point of all those standardized tests if they just lie to us an tell us we can be anything. Not all are intelligent. I'm one of those who would of benefitted from being taught a trade. Something actually useful that I could use to make a good living.

They're lazy and expect everything to be handed to them without having to do anything. And the worse part is, they actually do have it easy with all the social benefits and simping from men, yet they still complain

Another issue is the push for collage. From 6th grade on that all they force down your throat.
What's the point of all those standardized tests if they just lie to us an tell us we can be anything. Not all are intelligent. I'm one of those who would of benefitted from being taught a trade. Something actually useful that I could use to make a good living.
If I knew what I did now about the "higher education" scam I would've gone to trade school for 2 years and started working in 2019 rather than graduate college with a degree that I may/may not be able to find decent pay in. Due to corona, the job market is shit right now (Even though I'll have a STEM degree in May) for recent graduates so my parents are pressuring me to go to grad school but I REALLY don't want to go, nor have the motivation tbh. Grad school is hell if you don't absolutely want it. I'd rather relocate to a new state and get decent pay (and eventually come back to my old state) than go back to school

I'm just burned out from 4 years of psychological hell :feelsseriously:. I'd rather settle for a decent job related to my field and work my way up. Many people think the Graduate education guarantees more job offerings (which isn't true at all anymore depending on what field you're studying). There are individuals making 3 times as much as people with master's degrees JFL. Trade school is the way to go and I wish so badly I could go back in time and tell my high school self this. I would do trade, develop a side gig, make decent money from it and then once my gross annual income from the gig surpassed the trade, I'd just self employ from home. Self-employment is the future tbh. Much better than being a wage-cuck the rest of my life if it means you make more than NEETbux/gov assistance and you do it from home :feelsokman: