Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just had a dream where a girl loved me

angryman123

angryman123

kebabcel
we were holding hands, hugging, walking around aimlessly, and it was obvious she loved me very much back, i had this electric feeling all throughout my body that nothing else can compare to, the feeling of love which i haven't ever truly felt in real life

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAQQAQQQQAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just watch PoV kissing JAVs, bro.

we were holding hands, hugging, walking around aimlessly, and it was obvious she loved me very much back, i had this electric feeling all throughout my body that nothing else can compare to, the feeling of love which i haven't ever truly felt in real life

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAQQAQQQQAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Tonight I had a dream about being mogged from all directions. At least you dream was good bro. Try to settle for that :feelsbadman:

dream mogged

Just had a dream where a girl sucked me off.

I even get rejected in my dreams tbh

ilusionmaxxing with lucid dreaming

Same I dreamt I was hugging the shoulder whilst walking around a resturant with a blonde Stacey was euphoric

How painful was it to wake up? I can relate too.

I'm so ugly that if a girl gives me any sort of affection I'd INSTANTLY know Im dreaming and wake up. Me getting any kind of affection from foids is basically like the spinning top from inception for me

I drempt that oneitis loved me like I loved her.

no hope, no harm
just another false alarm

I stole a big truck and drove it into a ditch last night. in a dream.

A nightmare for us is merely waking up

I hate those types of dreams

They are both the best and worst of dreams. The terrible part is when the dream ends and you wake up with this surge of beta-endorphins running through your body, stunned that something like that wasn't real.