Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just had my first proper LTR and sex in Cyberpunk

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Major spoilers but so dont read if youre still playing thru the game

Ive been romancing Panam for the past few days and I had such a great time with her

Today she finally confessed to me and we had sex, it felt so great

Legit crying rn that Im done with her questline

em4cmIs.gif

I hope she comes back later, I still call her over the phone but she always says the same stuff

I made a manual save right before the sex mission so I might replay it again

I remember getting married in Skyrim but my marriage wasnt nearly as intense, tbh I kind of felt nothing toward my wife but with Panam its different

I hope one day I get to experience this IRL

This one is not the sewers, sorry pal.

"And they are wondering why they are incels. How can people like that exist? I'm literally shaking right now as I read this. Someone should report them, they deserved to be jailed." :soy:

Yeah, Triss Merigold made me feel hollow since I could never get irl the nice and warm relationship I had on screen.

Disappointing game tbh

Reading you is a wonderful gift @Total Imbecile

How many dicks did it have?

Major spoilers but so dont read if youre still playing thru the game

Ive been romancing Panam for the past few days and I had such a great time with her

Today she finally confessed to me and we had sex, it felt so great

Legit crying rn that Im done with her questline

em4cmIs.gif

I hope she comes back later, I still call her over the phone but she always says the same stuff

I made a manual save right before the sex mission so I might replay it again

I remember getting married in Skyrim but my marriage wasnt nearly as intense, tbh I kind of felt nothing toward my wife but with Panam its different

Sad but I do carry some solace knowing one day foid androids will be a thing along with artificial wombs. The day my fantasy becomes true will be the proper golden age of men without women and a world without violence or brutal mogging

Was the virtual pussy so irresistible that you were able to tolerate the soyness of the game overall? And its creators?

Brutal reality pill incoming.

BTW I don't like Panam, she's too "cool" and obvious romance trope. I would have prefered to date Meredith Stout but you can't except the sex scene.