Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Just have a bad personality theory

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
So I was on this roleplay discord server (plz don't judge. It's a cope that makes me feel like a sexhaver.:feelsbadman:) And as you can see, I found this one foid who has an incel fetish. I wonder if she's stupid enough that she doesn't realize incels are actually unattractive, or if she's so masochist that she actually likes the idea of being fucked by a deformed 5'7 balding curry? If you're curious, the roleplay never happened. She ghosted me right after I started it.
Screenshot 20210124 084729

disgusting

smh at this dumb cunt who probably thinks incels are merely guys who hate women. She's probably expecting some dark triad tall chad to brutally dominate her, not some subhuman manlet kek

her pfp jfl
most likely he was talking to a tranny or femboy
JFL
disgusting

smh at this dumb cunt who probably thinks incels are merely guys who hate women. She's probably expecting some dark triad tall chad to brutally dominate her, not some subhuman manlet kek

discorshit strikes again

@Pence2024 what you wrote reads like a too long essay to convince your neighbour that you have a good and intellectual personality.
when she actually already told you her kink, which is the complete opposite: SUBMISSION, brute and direct

not that your chances are high, but if you dont give a fuck and rush straight in, you might pull it off
"i wanna meet you and spank your ass for rejecting me all those years"