Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just heard my older sister talking about buttplugs on the phone next door

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
I was minding my own business playing some vidya when I needed to take a whizz, after taking off my noise-cancelling headset I hear the words "buttplug" and "douching" from my sister on the other side of my door. Not only did I feel sick but was also shocked since this is the first time I've heard anyone from my family talk about sex stuff, now I know why she always goes out at 11pm every night. She is in her 30's as well and always came across as the innocent one in the family, I feel sick to my stomach right now.

I was minding my own business playing some vidya when I needed to take a whizz, after taking off my noise-cancelling headset I hear the words "buttplug" and "douching" from my sister on the other side of my door. Not only did I feel sick but was also shocked since this is the first time I've heard anyone from my family talk about sex stuff, now I know why she always goes out at 11pm every night. She is in her 30's as well and always came across as the innocent one in the family, I feel sick to my stomach right now.

ERadicator
Martyrcel

-

Joined Apr 4, 2019 Messages 26

So your family has two adults living at home?

She is in her 30's as well and always came across as the innocent one
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
u fool bro

if a foid in her thirties is still living at home you can be sure she is a roastie.
i have several ex-stacy cousins, they're all the same.
now I know why she always goes out at 11pm every night.
it sounds like she is single.
if a foid this old still hasn't found a permanent man you just know she always goes for chads only.
but all chad does is pump and dump her. even if she comes across as innocent, her lay count could by now easily be three digits.

jfl...
the right course of action is an honor killing

her lay count could by now easily be three digits.

COULD?!?!?

imagine being this bluepilled. She's probably approaching the 1000s. No seriously, I may be exaggerating, but there's no doubt that she has three digits if she's in her 30s. She's been fucking chads since she's 15 and they only double dip if they are bored or lazy.

Please make innuendos to her about buttplugs when the family is present and report back here.

I was gonna say that’s a suifuel until you said she’s 30. Of course she has to do anal to compensate for hitting the wall.

I was gonna say that’s a suifuel until you said she’s 30. Of course she has to do anal to compensate for hitting the wall.

lol she's done way worse than just anal if she's living at home in her 30s and hasn't found a betabuxxer to settle.

I dont even know what that is and I would like to keep it that way

So your family has two adults living at home?
Indeed, her workplace is literally a 5 minute walk away from home so I guess that's why she didn't move out
She doesn't look 30 at all, she still gets away with using my brother's 16+ bus pass

Last edited:
That's disgusting.

I think OP is a fed. 100% fakestory to raise the postcount. I mean "talk about sex stuff" "i know she leaves 11pm every night" "she is in her 30s"

You not even try hard, you are a low efford fbi cell trying to "get our trust" and then you make post like "were would you prefer going er".

Dont trust that guy, let him write something a cop wouldnt write and you will see that guy is a fedagent. I am 100% sure he is not a normal user.

I think OP is a fed. 100% fakestory to raise the postcount. I mean "talk about sex stuff" "i know she leaves 11pm every night" "she is in her 30s"

You not even try hard, you are a low efford fbi cell trying to "get our trust" and then you make post like "were would you prefer going er".

Dont trust that guy, let him write something a cop wouldnt write and you will see that guy is a fedagent. I am 100% sure he is not a normal user.
I'm pretty sure the fbi would just watch us, I highly doubt they'd make an account if anything they'd try to convince a modcel to work with them.

AWALT is the law of all lands.

I'm pretty sure the fbi would just watch us, I highly doubt they'd make an account if anything they'd try to convince a modcel to work with them.

Bs they dont get anything from the mods because the play safe. The never say something to harm the community in any way.

But there are these newcell threads 30 messagecells asking about which weapon we would use or if we approve mass shootings and shit like that. Those people like OP are just here to throw a bad light on the community or they are journalist cunts who want to throw shit at us and lable us as hate group. But i think this comes straight from the top they start using tax money to "investigate hate groups" and you think this stupid story of OP is real but you dont beleve he (or she) could be a fed... maybe he is not a fed but im 100% sure this is not an "real" user

Bs they dont get anything from the mods because the play safe. The never say something to harm the community in any way.

But there are these newcell threads 30 messagecells asking about which weapon we would use or if we approve mass shootings and shit like that. Those people like OP are just here to throw a bad light on the community or they are journalist cunts who want to throw shit at us and lable us as hate group. But i think this comes straight from the top they start using tax money to "investigate hate groups" and you think this stupid story of OP is real but you dont beleve he (or she) could be a fed... maybe he is not a fed but im 100% sure this is not an "real" user
Maybe your right but a fed would ask questions if anything this is a fakecel, and btw I don't believe this one bit I just think this isn't a fed.

I mean the avatar is a paint draving from wereqryans avatar he makes 2 post one is a made up story and the other one is "would you go er on the comiccon" i mean wtf

Maybe your right but a fed would ask questions if anything this is a fakecel, and btw I don't believe this one bit I just think this isn't a fed.

He made a post were he asked "how funny it would be to go er on the comic con" thats an indirect question fbi cunts learn those type of shit.

I mean the avatar is a paint draving from wereqryans avatar he makes 2 post one is a made up story and the other one is "would you go er on the comiccon" i mean wtf

He made a post were he asked "how funny it would be to go er on the comic con" thats an indirect question fbi cunts learn those type of shit.
sounds suspicious, looks like we'll just have to keep an eye on this one.

He wont explain himself because when they get caugth as a snitch they run away. And a two weeks later they send a new one. You will see this guy wont explain anything because he cant he got caught. He will write a report to his boss and explain why he has to pause the investigation and 2 week later they send more snitches with a new plan i bet they will start contacting single users with local ip adresses.

Sorry to hear about your experience, man.