Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just hit me how fucked up it is that female judges exist

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Women should definitely not be allowed to be judges

They cant be impartial, especially if theyre on their period and by default most of them have at least mild BPD and NPD

I wonder how many guys are incarcerated right now because their female judge had a bad day and felt like lashing out

they give verdicts based on their hormones

A lobotomized faggot listening to a 100 hr sissy hypno compilation could give more rational judgement.

A lobotomized faggot listening to a 100 hr sissy hypno compilation could give more rational judgement.
@mental_out thoughts?

Btw what actually does sissy Hypno mean?

They cant be impartial, especially if theyre on their period and by default most of them have at least mild BPD and NPD

I wonder how many guys are incarcerated right now because their female judge had a bad day and felt like lashing out
A3cd431d16d4cf597fdc630688a22764

Normies in general are unable to think objectively

Women should not have power over men in any circumstance.

Truth. It just shows how far society has decayed that a foid can become a judge. Yet many law school trucels who are far more qualified can’t even become interns
Women should not have power over men in any circumstances.
Women shouldn’t be allowed to go past elementary school

tumblr_n7kyasfDyF1sek7x9o1_400.gif

JEREMY MEEKS
JEREMY MEEKS

If it was up to a foid judge Ted Bundy would have been proven innocent. JFL at allowing holes to be judges. They don't think with their brains, they think with that holes between their legs.

Anyone who's ever been near a PMSing bitch should know that foids shouldn't ever be allowed any real type of power. It's just fucking dangerous.

This is why we need more detailed sentencing guidelines.

A female judge screwed over Incel Christopher Cleary last year. He posted this rant on Facebook:

Facebook post by christopher cleary

He was then arrested and charged with "Attempted Threat Of Terrorism" and held in custody until trial. Even the PROSECUTION only recommended probation, and made a deal with the Incel in question, but the foid judge OVERRULED them and sentenced him to the maximum FIVE YEARS in prison!!

Why the hell was a foid judge appointed tot his case, it was obvious she would not be impartial considering it was foids who were the supposed "target" of this Incel?

More about the case:

Judge Judy alone is proof that women should not be judges.

I’ve probably never seen a more vile and nasty cunt than her.

Foids shouldn’t be allowed to have jobs in general. They are too stupid to do anything properly

Under Sharia, women can't be judges

I know a judges daughter who is a MASSIVE SJW FEMINIST! Imagine being in the courtroom and identifying the judge as being a blue pilled beta :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Many male judges are just as bad and have the same anti male bias.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back