Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just hold a “kiss me I’m desperate” sign bro

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

Dude with a cuck fetish at 1:18

Dad at 2:30 to 2:45 mad at his daughter for kissing

Last edited:
too high inhib to publicly humiliate myself like this. i would get no kisses and possibly attract the attention of local law enforcement.

too high inhib to publicly humiliate myself like this. i would get no kisses and possibly attract the attention of local law enforcement.

Same. Law enforcement would wonder why a balding, old Ricecel manlet is "forcing" people to kiss him.

Why would you want to get kissed? Those lips were wrapped around somebody's cock.

seems like a plan but unfortunately Im short and look depressed

Kiss hamlossus

Im sure this would work out just fine

1:18 HOLY SHIT

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

For one short kiss.

Just humiliate yourself to maybe get crumbs bro.

He's lowT but he's not actually ugly, can't imagine a proper truecel getting any kisses

Hope the guy gets corona'd

Girl at 1:00 is pretty hot, what the fuck?

if a currycel did this people would call the cops

For one short kiss.

Just humiliate yourself to maybe get crumbs bro.
Cope. It is admirable to give so little of a shit about other people that you can do shit like this. We like to pretend we are the ones who are above him but the reality is that he doesn't really care, we do, a lot.

Cope. It is admirable to give so little of a shit about other people that you can do shit like this. We like to pretend we are the ones who are above him but the reality is that he doesn't really care, we do, a lot.
The point of "just ______ bro" is that it's ridiculous what it has come to in 2020.

He's sort of like the male version of those "nerds" in those "ugly duckling to beautiful swan" teen movies. you know the ones where some sexy girl would just take her glasses off and put on a dress and we were supposed to think she went from 5/10 to 9/10.
SDo

so the real quesiton is that are these girls kissing him because they find him slightly attractive or are they doing it because there is a camera there and women love attention? Would they still do this if there was no camera?
SDo

so the real quesiton is that are these girls kissing him because they find him slightly attractive or are they doing it because there is a camera there and women love attention? Would they still do this if there was no camera?

Last edited:
I want it to be an ethnic man next time. The results would be very different imo

Just broadcast to everyone in the surrounding area that you are genetic garbage theory

This. The females are only kissing him because there is a camera and they want to virtue signal at YouTube.

This shit won’t work for me. I’d rather go on national tv and say I’m looking for a gf and list my number

CHAD ONLY ACTIVITY
no short ugly ethnics allowed

Where are the so called 200lbs american landwhales. All these foids look fit and attractive

Cope. It is admirable to give so little of a shit about other people that you can do shit like this.
Yup, I mire low inhib cels alot tbh
We like to pretend we are the ones who are above him but the reality is that he doesn't really care, we do, a lot.
Also mire your brutal blackpill reflection also :blackpill: