Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just how important is youth to male looks

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
We all know that bone structure is key, but how important is youth to male looks. I'm thinking that a foid would judge a 35 year old Chad as better looking than a 20 year old normie, but if you have a 55 year old Chad, I'm thinking she'd judge the 20 year old normie as more attractive because of his youth. So after a certain point, youth starts counting for more. Thoughts and opinions?

Chad ages well to a point. Once he’s in his mid 40’s though his looks decline. Incels age like shit. I hope I’m dead by 30 cause I don’t wanna think about how bad I’ll look by then.

55yo chad looks like 35 while most 20yo normies are already balding. Also no age for your height

Most chads are fine until past mid 40s. Some lucky ones make it to their 50s/60s though

Women feel a lot of disgust when approached by older men according to studies done on the subject. Men look like shit as they age unless they have godly genetics.

a normie at any age get none or neutral reaction from foids, nothing stand out, nothing worth looking at, a big fat zero on the scale.
Depending on the Chad , he have something that was striking and still stand out even if he is in his 80's.

Chad ages well to a point. Once he’s in his mid 40’s though his looks decline. Incels age like shit. I hope I’m dead by 30 cause I don’t wanna think about how bad I’ll look by then.
God I can’t imagine my subhuman goblin looking ass in even a few years.

It's important, thats why a lot of chads spend their youth stagusmaxing so when they are old they can keep enjoying young pussy

a normie at any age get none or neutral reaction from foids, nothing stand out, nothing worth looking at, a big fat zero on the scale.
Depending on the Chad , he have something that was striking and still stand out even if he is in his 80's.
220px William Shatner   1958

20190910 0609 boundingintocomics 5d77e6dfbf322

These are the same person. One is William Shatner circa 1958. Sixty one years ago. He was born in 1931 according to Wikipedia so he'd have been 27 in 1958. The next is a more recent pic of him in his 80s. He'd be 88 years old in 2019. I think at some point even Chad gets bulldozed by the age pill. No young Stacy would want 2019 William Shatner but 1958 William Shatner would do well on a college campus.

We all know that bone structure is key, but how important is youth to male looks. I'm thinking that a foid would judge a 35 year old Chad as better looking than a 20 year old normie, but if you have a 55 year old Chad, I'm thinking she'd judge the 20 year old normie as more attractive because of his youth. So after a certain point, youth starts counting for more. Thoughts and opinions?
I can’t imagine how subhuman I will look at 30. I hope to be moderately wealthy by then.

55yo chad looks like 35 while most 20yo normies are already balding. Also no age for your height
100%

height and hair are pretty much all u need to remain chaddy into your 50’s

Women physically peak at ages 18-24

men peak physically at age 33-43

As long as chad keeps thin his bone structure will carry him well into his 50s.

While the agepill is real, I think men's window is much larger than women's. 24-36 is men's prime age, compared to 14-24 for women.

While the agepill is real, I think men's window is much larger than women's. 24-36 is men's prime age, compared to 14-24 for women.
That's because women's looks almost solely depend on youth

Youth is quite simply the most important factor in human sexuality.

God I can’t imagine my subhuman goblin looking ass in even a few years.
Same hopefully I will have the balls to have ropped by then. :feelscry::feelsrope:

Wrong.

Youth = Gay fag (except for hairline)
So you think a 20 year old foid would go for a 50+ year old Chad over a 20 year old normie? By 50, you have noticeable signs of aging. I can see where she'd prefer a Chad in his 30s or even early 40s, but I think you have to have some semblance of youth.

I don’t know if I agree with that. I mean, look at DiCaprio, he’s 45 and fat and he’s fucking 20 year old models

Attachments

• 93BD3B5F-0DD0-49CE-9FDD-958C35414C61.jpeg
    93BD3B5F-0DD0-49CE-9FDD-958C35414C61.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 22
Men age really well compared to most women

I'll tell you what won't help with the aging process. Hair dye, make-up, clubbing and binge drinking. Stacey usually looks like a clapped out leather settee by 35.

A 60 years old chad mogs 21 years incel Andes to Ural.