[Serious] Just how much pussy would buying this car get me?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
Imagine me driving this

Cant even embed a picture, thank you mods: https://www.wardsauto.com/sites/wardsauto.com/files/styles/article_featured_retina/public/uploads/2017/12/main-art.jpg

Do you guys think I would finally be able to lose my virginity if I buy this car? Its 35k and tbh I would be willing to drop that much on losing my V card

Pros/female turn ons:
-spoiler
-big red badge (BRB theory)
-four doors (less likely to make women scared that Im the type who wont commit since they will think its a family car)
-huge calipers
-aggressive design
-racing vents (women probably cant even tell they are fake, thats how low IQ they are)
-cool red racing seats
-it has a turbo
-looks fast
-manual (I will look cool to women while I revmatch while upshifting and moneyshifting)

Should I just talk to my local jew to take out a loan to buy this?

Last edited:
Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Hanging On
-
Zero. 0. Nada. None.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Copist
-
That looks pretty sick and you will get attention for it definitely but buy a muscle car they are more likely to get some whore in. Might look a bit weird if you're a framelet or very short/ugly, though...

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
-
i cant see the pic but i cant see a female fucking an incel because he has a nice car

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
i cant see the pic but i cant see a female fucking an incel because he has a nice car
this is like mentality of elliot tbh he thought he'd get foids just because he drive nice cars.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
Not as much as a black BMW.

ovrload

ovrload

Veteran
-
Cope. Chad could be driving a 1986 Toyota Camry and girls would still ask for a ride

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
-
There's no car for your face or height

AnimalofPrey

AnimalofPrey

Officer
-
not as much as chad's bones will get him, don't waste your money

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
this is like mentality of elliot tbh he thought he'd get foids just because he drive nice cars.
The difference is Elliot was driving a 7 year old stock 3 series

Everyone knows that 3 series = poor mans BMW

This car that I wanna get tho is a legit racecar, I wouldve smoked elliot so hard, if I go out racing thats gotta make girls pussies wet tbh if not then they arent human

Last edited:
ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Recruit
-
Absolutely zero. Face> height> frame > race. Money, cars, status are just cope

I

Initium

Recruit
-
I knew this one chad who lived in my apartment complex, drove a Kia Rio with a cracked front windshield, didn’t stop him from slaying staceys tho :feelsbadman:

Cars are a fun cope tho, just don’t expect to get laid because of it.

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
Fuck you guys, If I cant get laid even with a racecar then women are whores

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

high fwhr ogrecel
-
Is that a Honda Civic? Yeah no, foids only go for the high rollers like Lamborghini Ferrari Bugatti Mclaren Porsche

Ngl if you ever able to pick up a foid she will probably fuck your car exhaust instead of you.

Mogged by your car. Take the carpill.

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
Is that a Honda Civic? Yeah no, foids only go for the high rollers like Lamborghini Ferrari Bugatti Mclaren Porsche

Ngl if you ever able to pick up a foid she will probably fuck your car exhaust instead of you.

Mogged by your car. Take the carpill.
Yeah but its the top trim, I doubt owmen know what a civic is

MSCW

MSCW

facially challenged
-
The only benefit the cops would have a difficult time to catch you with that car.
You would race mog them. Even OJ can't compete.

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

high inhib beta loser
-
A Honda Type-R won't get you laid, 0 %

W

Warmest Black

Commander
-
At that point just get a subaru sti.

Mik_TFL

Mik_TFL

Such a lonely day, and it's mine.
-
JFL, a car ain't going to get you laid unless its price tag is above $200k or your butter is driving you around in it.
Also, if you need to take a loan to buy the car, then you can't afford it.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Hanging On
-
I knew this one chad who lived in my apartment complex, drove a Kia Rio with a cracked front windshield, didn’t stop him from slaying staceys tho :feelsbadman:

Cars are a fun cope tho, just don’t expect to get laid because of it.
My Chadlite next door neighbor has a skinny Stacy girlfriend with huge tits and he drives a rusty mid 90’s Kia Sportage
7989C71C-5F12-4EEC-A37E-210FE12D419F.jpeg

Fuck you guys, If I cant get laid even with a racecar then women are whores
I hate to tell you bro but I think most women are whores and the few who aren’t already have a Chad husband.

virgin4life

virgin4life

Admiral
-
Do you guys think I would finally be able to lose my virginity if I buy this car?
Millions of dudes drive cars like that. Foids don't give a flying fuck about your car. They are interested in your genes. If money is supposed to fix your problem you need swimming pools full of it to have the slightest chance. We are talking about $10 million+. If you can come up with that foids will fuck you even if you are incel. Or take 50 bucks and buy a whore.

Last edited:
chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Just to let you know. I have a chad french colleague who is poor as fuck. He doesn't drive. He has multiple girls and all of them carry him around.

Anonymous26

Anonymous26

Android Girl
-
I love the new Civics but buying one will get you as much pussy as it did ER buying a BMW.
Just to let you know. I have a chad french colleague who is poor as fuck. He doesn't drive. He has multiple girls and all of them carry him around.
This, my sisters bf is a 6'5 chad and she drives HIM around. Still have a hard time believing shit like this is true.

Red Pill Rage

Red Pill Rage

Officer
-
It's not the car that determines whether you get laid; it's who's in the car.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
-
Buy an old Corolla and rice the shit out of it.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
Chad can pick up whores in this
822BD7C3-9A2E-476C-B80A-40F7C45197E1.jpeg

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
At best, you might get a female to ride in your car thinking she can use you for bux. If that sounds fun to you, go ahead.

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Wizard
-
no one gives a shit about your car

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Human with a penis
-
Its not going tonwork. Try McLaren 650s

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
-
Foids don't know anything about cars. For them it's a Honda Civic, doesn't matter which trimline or how much hp.
Don't waste your money on a Type-R if you want to attract females.
Be smart. Get a Porsche Boxter. Sure, it's the poor mans Porsche, but foids don't know the difference, for them it's a friggin Porsche teeheee.

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
Imagine me driving this

Cant even embed a picture, thank you mods: https://www.wardsauto.com/sites/wardsauto.com/files/styles/article_featured_retina/public/uploads/2017/12/main-art.jpg

Do you guys think I would finally be able to lose my virginity if I buy this car? Its 35k and tbh I would be willing to drop that much on losing my V card

Pros/female turn ons:
-spoiler
-four doors (less likely to make women scared that Im the type who wont commit since they will think its a family car)
-huge calipers
-aggressive design
-racing vents (women probably cant even tell they are fake, thats how low IQ they are)
-cool red racing seats
-it has a turbo
-looks fast
-manual (I will look cool to women while I revmatch while upshifting and moneyshifting)

This car looks like trash. You have to purchase a good old German car or even better use a tank to show some dominance.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
Zilch. You will only be taken advantage of.

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
-
The car in itself gets you nothing. Only guys like cars, foids like money and resources.
You might get yourself a mechanic boyfriend if you are gay. But not a female.

The car alone does nothing if you are poor. She doesn't want to admire the car, she wants to be take to expensive dinners, to go shopping, she wants you to spend as much money in her as you spent in the car.

Do you get it? The females aren't attracted to you or the car. They are attracted to what you can provide for her, for how much money you have to satisfy her. Her pussy she gives for free to Chad.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
It's a luxury for yourself, not females. You'd have to at least be normie status.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

-
What a fucking cuck. I have to kill all of them.
You misunderstood, he has multiple girls (harem) and girls carry him around and sometimes they do his groceries. He is a complete opposite of a cuck.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

-
No, I got it. This is why he is a cuck. I am disgusted by it.
How he is a cuck? I don't understand. He gets free pussy, free ride, free food, he literally exploits those whores.

Speed

Speed

Recruit
-
Foids are retarded. You'd have to get them IN a new Type-R before they appreciated a car like that. Nothing really stands out aesthetically unless you know what to look for in cars(Surprise most whores are stupid!). If you're trying to impress whores with cars ricers aren't the way. Unless maybe its an older aesthetic looking one like the 240z http://image.superstreetonline.com/f/167717724+w660+h440+q80+re0+cr1/1972-datsun-240z-240zg-over-fenders.jpg

Maybe a GTR looks just enough like a super car to pull whores. You can get a 08 or 09 GTR for reasonable prices.

You'd be better off paying for an old ass Camaro or Mustang. Next to exotic super cars, muscle cars stand out the most on the road if you're trying to break foids necks.

I

iMakeFoidsRope

Banned
-
lol cars are such a cope when your average stacey foid is driving a fucking 60K car on average....

You need at least a AMG to M class price range at minimum to be impressive - North of 100K min...

A ferrari or lambo or bentley or aston martin would do wonders - agreed...

But again the foid will be using you for beta buxxing instead of alpha fucking...

A GTR - I do not suggest for attracting foids.... It will attract bros that know cars....Foids again stupid on average - They will not appreciate a GTR... They rather flock to a cheaper used lambo or ferrari...
Get a bentley - my advice - fuck the mclarens lambo ferrari or bugatti if you can afford one -( doubt many guys can on this forum ..)

Sans

Sans

Legend
-
None. Whores will be attracted to your betacuck but of course you won’t get any pussy.

:f:

S

SwordsmanAlt

Veteran
-
That car reeks of virginity :f:

Foids only go for high end stock cars. Not ricers. Unless you're good looking, don't even bother.

SuperSaiyanGymcel

SuperSaiyanGymcel

SandNigga
-
Gonna need something in the super car class buddy

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Admiral
-
Imagine me driving this

Pros/female turn ons:
-spoiler
-huge calipers
-aggressive design
-cool red racing seats
-it has a turbo
-looks fast

I don't know anything about cars but it looks cool ngl.