Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just how much pussy would buying this car get me?

Foids are retarded. You'd have to get them IN a new Type-R before they appreciated a car like that. Nothing really stands out aesthetically unless you know what to look for in cars(Surprise most whores are stupid!). If you're trying to impress whores with cars ricers aren't the way. Unless maybe its an older aesthetic looking one like the 240z http://image.superstreetonline.com/...0+cr1/1972-datsun-240z-240zg-over-fenders.jpg

Maybe a GTR looks just enough like a super car to pull whores. You can get a 08 or 09 GTR for reasonable prices.

You'd be better off paying for an old ass Camaro or Mustang. Next to exotic super cars, muscle cars stand out the most on the road if you're trying to break foids necks.

lol cars are such a cope when your average stacey foid is driving a fucking 60K car on average....

You need at least a AMG to M class price range at minimum to be impressive - North of 100K min...

A ferrari or lambo or bentley or aston martin would do wonders - agreed...

But again the foid will be using you for beta buxxing instead of alpha fucking...

A GTR - I do not suggest for attracting foids.... It will attract bros that know cars....Foids again stupid on average - They will not appreciate a GTR... They rather flock to a cheaper used lambo or ferrari...
Get a bentley - my advice - fuck the mclarens lambo ferrari or bugatti if you can afford one -( doubt many guys can on this forum ..)

None. Whores will be attracted to your betacuck but of course you won’t get any pussy.

:f:

That car reeks of virginity :f:

Foids only go for high end stock cars. Not ricers. Unless you're good looking, don't even bother.

Gonna need something in the super car class buddy

Imagine me driving this

main-art.jpg

Cant even embed a picture, thank you mods: https://www.wardsauto.com/sites/war...ed_retina/public/uploads/2017/12/main-art.jpg

Do you guys think I would finally be able to lose my virginity if I buy this car? Its 35k and tbh I would be willing to drop that much on losing my V card

Pros/female turn ons:
-spoiler
-big red badge (BRB theory)
-four doors (less likely to make women scared that Im the type who wont commit since they will think its a family car)
-huge calipers
-aggressive design
-racing vents (women probably cant even tell they are fake, thats how low IQ they are)
-cool red racing seats
-it has a turbo
-looks fast
-manual (I will look cool to women while I revmatch while upshifting and moneyshifting)

Should I just talk to my local jew to take out a loan to buy this?
I don't know anything about cars but it looks cool ngl.

No.

$35k isn't really enough.

And even if you're driving a supercar, you'll still be betabuxx at best. You'll be running errands and picking up the groceries in a Lambo. Seems kinda pathetic.

If you like cars, buy it as a cope. The same goes for designer clothes, watches, booze. But it won't ever help you ascend. It's over.

Looks like a shitbox you might score some furry trannies at gamestop but for really real nigga get a cadillac

Only attention you get will be police.

Everyone on here should be riding in a black BMW 3 series, the official car of St. Elliot.

A fancy car for incel is like a golden ring in pigs nose.

Chads pulling out change to get the bus and he's still floating in pussy. Massive cope. Buy a nice car that you like, not one you think will help get you laid, because you and i both know that a transit van with blacked out windows :feelzez: