Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just how much pussy would buying this car get me?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Imagine me driving this

main-art.jpg

Cant even embed a picture, thank you mods: https://www.wardsauto.com/sites/war...ed_retina/public/uploads/2017/12/main-art.jpg

Do you guys think I would finally be able to lose my virginity if I buy this car? Its 35k and tbh I would be willing to drop that much on losing my V card

Pros/female turn ons:
-spoiler
-big red badge (BRB theory)
-four doors (less likely to make women scared that Im the type who wont commit since they will think its a family car)
-huge calipers
-aggressive design
-racing vents (women probably cant even tell they are fake, thats how low IQ they are)
-cool red racing seats
-it has a turbo
-looks fast
-manual (I will look cool to women while I revmatch while upshifting and moneyshifting)

Should I just talk to my local jew to take out a loan to buy this?

Last edited:
Zero. 0. Nada. None.

That looks pretty sick and you will get attention for it definitely but buy a muscle car they are more likely to get some whore in. Might look a bit weird if you're a framelet or very short/ugly, though...

i cant see the pic but i cant see a female fucking an incel because he has a nice car

i cant see the pic but i cant see a female fucking an incel because he has a nice car
this is like mentality of elliot tbh he thought he'd get foids just because he drive nice cars.

Not as much as a black BMW.

Cope. Chad could be driving a 1986 Toyota Camry and girls would still ask for a ride

There's no car for your face or height

not as much as chad's bones will get him, don't waste your money

this is like mentality of elliot tbh he thought he'd get foids just because he drive nice cars.

The difference is Elliot was driving a 7 year old stock 3 series

Everyone knows that 3 series = poor mans BMW

This car that I wanna get tho is a legit racecar, I wouldve smoked elliot so hard, if I go out racing thats gotta make girls pussies wet tbh if not then they arent human

Last edited:
Absolutely zero. Face> height> frame > race. Money, cars, status are just cope

I knew this one chad who lived in my apartment complex, drove a Kia Rio with a cracked front windshield, didn’t stop him from slaying staceys tho :feelsbadman:

Cars are a fun cope tho, just don’t expect to get laid because of it.

Fuck you guys, If I cant get laid even with a racecar then women are whores

Is that a Honda Civic? Yeah no, foids only go for the high rollers like Lamborghini Ferrari Bugatti Mclaren Porsche

Ngl if you ever able to pick up a foid she will probably fuck your car exhaust instead of you.

Mogged by your car. Take the carpill.

Is that a Honda Civic? Yeah no, foids only go for the high rollers like Lamborghini Ferrari Bugatti Mclaren Porsche

Ngl if you ever able to pick up a foid she will probably fuck your car exhaust instead of you.

Mogged by your car. Take the carpill.

Yeah but its the top trim, I doubt owmen know what a civic is

The only benefit the cops would have a difficult time to catch you with that car.
You would race mog them. Even OJ can't compete.

A Honda Type-R won't get you laid, 0 %

At that point just get a subaru sti.

JFL, a car ain't going to get you laid unless its price tag is above $200k or your butter is driving you around in it.
Also, if you need to take a loan to buy the car, then you can't afford it.

I knew this one chad who lived in my apartment complex, drove a Kia Rio with a cracked front windshield, didn’t stop him from slaying staceys tho :feelsbadman:

Cars are a fun cope tho, just don’t expect to get laid because of it.
My Chadlite next door neighbor has a skinny Stacy girlfriend with huge tits and he drives a rusty mid 90’s Kia Sportage
7989C71C 5F12 4EEC A37E 210FE12D419F

Fuck you guys, If I cant get laid even with a racecar then women are whores
I hate to tell you bro but I think most women are whores and the few who aren’t already have a Chad husband.

Do you guys think I would finally be able to lose my virginity if I buy this car?

Millions of dudes drive cars like that. Foids don't give a flying fuck about your car. They are interested in your genes. If money is supposed to fix your problem you need swimming pools full of it to have the slightest chance. We are talking about $10 million+. If you can come up with that foids will fuck you even if you are incel. Or take 50 bucks and buy a whore.

Last edited:
Just to let you know. I have a chad french colleague who is poor as fuck. He doesn't drive. He has multiple girls and all of them carry him around.

I love the new Civics but buying one will get you as much pussy as it did ER buying a BMW.
Just to let you know. I have a chad french colleague who is poor as fuck. He doesn't drive. He has multiple girls and all of them carry him around.
This, my sisters bf is a 6'5 chad and she drives HIM around. Still have a hard time believing shit like this is true.

It's not the car that determines whether you get laid; it's who's in the car.

Buy an old Corolla and rice the shit out of it.

Chad can pick up whores in this
822BD7C3 9A2E 476C B80A 40F7C45197E1

At best, you might get a female to ride in your car thinking she can use you for bux. If that sounds fun to you, go ahead.

no one gives a shit about your car

Its not going tonwork. Try McLaren 650s

Foids don't know anything about cars. For them it's a Honda Civic, doesn't matter which trimline or how much hp.
Don't waste your money on a Type-R if you want to attract females.
Be smart. Get a Porsche Boxter. Sure, it's the poor mans Porsche, but foids don't know the difference, for them it's a friggin Porsche teeheee.

Imagine me driving this

main-art.jpg

Cant even embed a picture, thank you mods: https://www.wardsauto.com/sites/war...ed_retina/public/uploads/2017/12/main-art.jpg

Do you guys think I would finally be able to lose my virginity if I buy this car? Its 35k and tbh I would be willing to drop that much on losing my V card

Pros/female turn ons:
-spoiler
-big red badge (BRB theory)
-four doors (less likely to make women scared that Im the type who wont commit since they will think its a family car)
-huge calipers
-aggressive design
-racing vents (women probably cant even tell they are fake, thats how low IQ they are)
-cool red racing seats
-it has a turbo
-looks fast
-manual (I will look cool to women while I revmatch while upshifting and moneyshifting)

Should I just talk to my local jew to take out a loan to buy this?

This car looks like trash. You have to purchase a good old German car or even better use a tank to show some dominance.

Zilch. You will only be taken advantage of.

It's a luxury for yourself, not females. You'd have to at least be normie status.

What a fucking cuck. I have to kill all of them.
You misunderstood, he has multiple girls (harem) and girls carry him around and sometimes they do his groceries. He is a complete opposite of a cuck.

No, I got it. This is why he is a cuck. I am disgusted by it.
How he is a cuck? I don't understand. He gets free pussy, free ride, free food, he literally exploits those whores.