Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just imagine writing this bullshit and being proud of it and pretty much labelling yourself as a cuck

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★

She doesn't wanna have sex. How courageous. She's a hero. :soy:

Reddit has gone off the fucking rails over the past few years, it's so insanely cucked it's hard to interpret sometimes, any wrongthink is immediately downvoted or removed.

This is the correct way to think.

She doesn't wanna have sex. How courageous. She's a hero. :soy:
Just remember, according to society its sexist and misogynist and pretty much sexual assault if a man wants sex from his WIFE ( who is not fullfilling her wifely bedroom duties) and the female rejects his advances.

Last edited:
Just remember, according to society its sexist and misogynist and pretty much sexual assault if a man wants sex from his WIFE ( who is not fullfilling her wifely bedroom duties) if the female rejects his advances.

What doesn't sit right with me about this post is, this guy is saying "My wife isn't afraid of me, and I'm so proud of her." What's wrong with her that she would be afraid of her own husband?

Reddit has gone off the fucking rails over the past few years, it's so insanely cucked it's hard to interpret sometimes, any wrongthink is immediately downvoted or removed.

1000 people consider this a good post.
This is crazy and sad.

All for upboats :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:.

What a worthless piece of shit cuck. I can honestly feel superior to a turd like that. It's almost life fuel in a way, my life sucks but at least it's better than his.

I think outside of generaly cuckery like this the West, especially America is filled with numale wimps.

Imagine being glad that your wife denies you sex

the current state of men in 2019

nowhere in that does it say he's a cuck dumbass

The crisis refers to his wife not knowing which Chad from Tinder to fuck first.

:soy:

Ugly marriedcel cuck coping thinking he has a "stronk woman" and not that he's an ugly beta piece of shit.

:soy::soy:

Yeah, she's so brave telling her betabux cuck she doesn't want to fuck him. While still being able to go out alone at night and fuck chads behind his back.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Jfl at trying to "restore intimacy" with an old used up chad dick chasing rostie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She’s fuckkng someone else no doubt.

nicolascagelaughing.gif

This shit is unreal, I'd half think this was a troll post, a guy testing to see how stupid normies are and if they would see its sarcasm or not, because this is the highest level of mental gymnastics I've ever seen, seriously how does one out do this performance, its almost impossible, this guys mind has find a way to rationalize him being sex starved as a good thing.

"restore intimacy". What intimacy? Does he think it even began for him?

This shit is unreal, I'd half think this was a troll post, a guy testing to see how stupid normies are and if they would see its sarcasm or not, because this is the highest level of mental gymnastics I've ever seen, seriously how does one out do this performance, its almost impossible, this guys mind has find a way to rationalize him being sex starved as a good thing.
yea i put it down to as troll post when i first saw it, but then from the other similar examples on the internet ive seen of cucks proudly staunching their cuckiness the picture above itself made it so much more believable