Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just imagine

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
You are in high school,and your girlfriend tells you that her parents are away and to go to her place.imagine the rush waiting for the bell to ring ao you can both skip class and go have sex with her.imagine the andrenaline and happiness.
Its over

Unless she would let you fuck her without rubber it would feel like nothing.

I went home to play runescape

brutal teen love pill

id give anything to experience that, missing out on teen love scars for life

I try not to let it bother me. Like I said in the thread I posted the other day, if I actually had those experiences, then I wouldn't appreciate them and they wouldn't seem retrospectively valuable to me, then I would just obsess over something else.

Even more than that though, if I were to somehow be transformed into a teenager again and have that, I know that she'd only want me due to my (presumably) enhanced appearance, and it makes the prospect far less desirable to me. Not to say that I'm much better of course, obviously I only desire foids sexually based upon their appearance(and I don't like their personalities in the first place), but if anything I think that's why I initially began to like 2D. So I could direct and at least placate some of those harmful feelings in a manner which couldn't hurt anyone.

I try not to let it bother me. Like I said in the thread I posted the other day, if I actually had those experiences, then I wouldn't appreciate them and they wouldn't seem retrospectively valuable to me, then I would just obsess over something else.

Even more than that though, if I were to somehow be transformed into a teenager again and have that, I know that she'd only want me due to my (presumably) enhanced appearance, and it makes the prospect far less desirable to me. Not to say that I'm much better of course, obviously I only desire foids sexually based upon their appearance(and I don't like their personalities in the first place), but if anything I think that's why I initially began to like 2D. So I could direct and at least placate some of those harmful feelings in a manner which couldn't hurt anyone.
Agreed on some parts,definetely true the fact that we have to 'max' everything and literally look and act way different than ourselves make the whole thing not so appealing

sounds kinda gay bro ngl lol

over for imagincels

You are in high school,and your girlfriend tells you that her parents are away and to go to her place.imagine the rush waiting for the bell to ring ao you can both skip class and go have sex with her.imagine the andrenaline and happiness.
Its over

Dont do that to yourself

I'll never experience that